The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: L4D2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing l4d2 again and i'm gotten better than i was when i first started
I love Ellis cuz he's funny as hell and as these crazy ass stories
I love the Hunter b/c i pwn when it comes 2 pounce dmg (highest 25) and the runner up is the tank b/c if i'm the tank then letz just say ppl can only say is FU- -dead-
I love the AK47+laser sight and the Magumn (b/c he has good accuracy even when you're down
My favoite campain is hard rain (out of the new ones it's The sacrifice)

xXRexzoXx-add on xbox live if you wanna 2 play L4D2 i'll be happy to take a challenge or help out those who need it Happy [but if you challenge me be prepared and gl to them Salute])

P.S. srry if these a repeat of a thread i look back on the last 10 pages and didn't see anything related but after 10 i got lazy Tongue
Coach, Spitter, Combat Shotgun (the one with the 'hook'), Katana (Nigga ninja Coach lol), and pretty much any campaign.
Ellis, pistols, shotgun for hordes.

Desert Eagle for accuracy, damage, and unlimited ammo. Domo
(11-17-2010, 10:53 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]Coach, Spitter, Combat Shotgun (the one with the 'hook'), Katana (Nigga ninja Coach lol), and pretty much any campaign.

(11-17-2010, 11:18 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: [ -> ]Ellis, pistols, shotgun for hordes.

Desert Eagle for accuracy, damage, and unlimited ammo. Domo

so does no1 hav xbox live? Sad...i get bored playing w/- errr by myself
i got it in steam. =/
Awwwww that sux Hmm -sigh- o well i guess Ermm
i only got L4D on steam T-T laptop cant handle L4D2
I don't have steam. LOL
it's still not xbox live...so...bored...of...owning...noobs ChairFacepalm
Naked Zoey.