The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Favorite Anime Girls~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<!--QuoteBegin-cabs+January 04, 2007 07:38 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (cabs @ January 04, 2007 07:38 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> here's mine... Wub

[Image: ichigo161.jpg] [/quote:858d52a7cd]
OMG, I like em too Tongue

Vanilla from GA

Suzumiya Haruhi from Melanchony of SH

Ryoko Asakura from MoSH

KOS-MOS

La blue girl!? Nosebleed KO
let's see. theres Kos-Mos(lol, not anime, but who cares?)

Chii-Chobits

and finally Talho, Eureka, and Hilda(Moondoggie's girlfriend, I'm not sure if her name's Hilda or not. Huh )
Quote:Hilda(Moondoggie's girlfriend, I'm not sure if her name's Hilda or not.&nbsp; )

Not exactly...

Quoting from Wikipedia...

Quote:Gidget is the sensor and communications officer in Gekkostate. Her role is considered secondary and often she's featured relaying tactical data to crew or talking about relationship issues with Eureka.

Gidget is a bit of an airhead, which she admits, but she's not tactless and will go out of her way to protect others' feelings. She's in a relationship with Moondoggie, but only after she made the first move. Renton spotted the couple having their first intimate moment while hiding in an abandoned mine in episode 16.

Cut it off there, but that should give you a good idea...
oh, thanks, I knew it wasn't Hilda for some reason.
A couple of additions to my list would be Saki Kasukabe (Genshiken) and Fuu Kasumi (Samurai Champloo). I find Saki totally hot even though she's not that fond of otakus and Fuu is plain cute for me.
<center>[Image: nyuuambushdf1.jpg]
Nyuu~
</center>
Ami from Sailor Moon! Aka Sailor Mercury Wink
That reminds me. I used to have a crush on Sailor Jupiter. HAHAHA.

Tall girls get my attention pretty quick.
Parang gusto kong panoorin yung Sailor Moon Live action...

[Image: sailor%20mercury.jpg]

Edit:
I was reading up on a few of the cast...

She basically played Sailor Mercury's role and is currntly in lie-low status in showbiz as to what I've read.
[Image: 361402902_37051ccddf.jpg?v=0]

She's cute as-is so why in hell do they have to use wigs!?
Add Saber from Fate/Stay Night to my list. I finished the series a few weeks back but i still can't get her out of my mind.

So much that i'm thinking of gifting myself with one of those Revoltech action figures of her come next payday.

Or maybe that figure of her in a maid's outfit instead...

Decisions, decisions. Tongue
Go Tomoyo~!!!
<center>
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NKoBkNMjkGQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NKoBkNMjkGQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
</center>
hmmm I liked sailor saturn when I was a kid but thats about it on that I guess

its still Chise who I like the most!!!
Chise?
Balsa (Seirei no Morinito)
Kusanagi (GITS)
Misato Katsuragi (Eva)
Sumeragi (Gundam Double-O)

Quote:"Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it!"
Valkirie Profile 1. Celestial Star great magic.
Lol jobet I didn't answer your question did I LOL anyway this is Chise

[Image: saikano.jpg]

and here's a wiki of the anime she's from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saikano
Pages: 1 2 3 4