The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hey everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've just joined i found this forum on google looking for ACLR hidden parts. It's been awhile (3 or 4 years) since i've been on a forum so yea why not here I love AC so hopefully i get along with everyone and learn alot more of the AC series from what i know now. Oh and before i forget no i am not Filipino but i hope that it doesn't change anything ^^;
Welcome to the forums Rexzo! Pinoy or not, it doesn't matter. We're a pretty welcoming bunch (too welcoming sometimes)...
yea i can tell from what i've seen lol...so umm is there anything else i should say about myself? idk like i said it's been like over 3 or 4 years since i've been on a forum but if any1 has question I would be happy to Anwser them
(11-03-2010, 03:06 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums Rexzo! Pinoy or not, it doesn't matter. We're a pretty welcoming bunch (too welcoming sometimes)...

Agreed. even to bots. ahaha Facepalm

Welcome to RR Rexzo.
Lol thx and i saw that 2 XD
Welcome to the forums, Rexzo. If i may, your name sounds like a Wanzer model from the Front Mission series. Big grin

Don't worry about not being a pinoy, we've had lots of foreign investors over the years. We get along just fine with anyone. Happy
lol Front mission series rly? this name is all made up (almost completely but i did make up the name) XP
yeah is sounds like that thin mono eyed wanzer that I believe was best suited at sniping.... by any chance do you use a lightweight, eye head series, sniper rifle using ac?

anyway welcome! hope you like it here!
welcome i hope you enjoy your stay! XD
(11-03-2010, 10:30 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]welcome i hope you enjoy your stay! XD

OMG

a normal post with no malignancy whatsoever LOL
well some eye series i like, some i don't, some i just used just cuz the computer type is specialized XP but yea i'm very adaptive but my favorities are laser blades and rifles (sometimes handguns more depends on how long it can stun and the fire power)
welcome to the boards ^^ keep your funny hat on coz RRfolk can be crazy sometimes.
(11-04-2010, 09:22 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]keep your funny hat on coz RRfolk can be crazy sometimes.

Sometimes? Happy
define crazy lol XP
(11-03-2010, 10:46 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-03-2010, 10:30 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]welcome i hope you enjoy your stay! XD

OMG

a normal post with no malignancy whatsoever LOL

but but but im trying to be friendly! as with most molesters we try to gain your trust frist before we thrust in you
Pages: 1 2 3