The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: 5 Worst Zombie weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great stuff as usual, TS. Just another thing I thought about the chainsaw part: Just like the problem you mentioned with using bare hands, another problem with using chainsaws is that it will cause blood to spew all over the place, thereby potentially getting some onto one's open wounds.
Thereby devolving it into a weapon for AIDS.

Cool read Twin.
Quote:Rocket Launchers

This guy ain't complaining.
[Image: MIL_Afghan_Army_Soldier_RPG_lg.jpg]

also I remember some idiot in FB mentioned that a crossbow is his weapon of choice.

(10-29-2010, 02:57 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Rocket Launchers

This guy ain't complaining.
[Image: MIL_Afghan_Army_Soldier_RPG_lg.jpg]

also I remember some idiot in FB mentioned that a crossbow is his weapon of choice.

Not as dumb as you may think.

He's probably thinking of using Broadheads - wide, knife-like arrowheads that are designed to slice through flesh and cause massive wounding on impact.

Then there's explosive heads, as popularized by Rambo, and Reign of Fire.

(10-29-2010, 03:42 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]Not as dumb as you may think.

He's probably thinking of using Broadheads - wide, knife-like arrowheads that are designed to slice through flesh and cause massive wounding on impact.

Then there's explosive heads, as popularized by Rambo, and Reign of Fire.

Not the way you described it(Unless you've actually read his post). The guy mostly bragged about himself being a "skilled marksman".

Ahaha

Dance.

TS never fails.
I would hav to say the 2nd worst weapon and the top 1 retarded weapon to use against a zombie is a fork