The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: School Uniforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made this thread because, I remembered about my old high school's uniform.

My alma mater's uniform is a white polo shirt and brown short pants back in elementary and we switched to green in 6th grade because of a fight between our school's students and another school's with the same uniform. 5th and 6th graders get to wear long pants.
The girls wear seifuku and skirts with a length of 3 inches below the knee.
White polo, checkered maroon sleeveless vest, maroon short pants, white socks and leather shoes for pre-elementary students.

White polo, brown short pants and white socks for elementary graders 1-3. Then it gets replaced with long pants for graders 4-6.

Highschool, the usual polo shirt with black pants, socks, and leather shoes.

not sure if its still the same now. but during my time, grades 1-3 wear white polo, and blue short pants. the rest of elementary and highschool wore white polo and blue long pants. white socks and black leather shoes for all levels. it was pretty boring and i always wished our uniform was a different color or whatever. just not the usually white-blue combo XD
MMSU-LHS Laoag 4th-year Camia section, circa 2000. This was the standard uniform all-week long, not counting Casual Wednesdays.

[Image: 5098_100141086664749_100000065731936_1135_6659161_n.jpg]

For the boys - White polo plus jeans or pants of any sort (as long as they look decent, i.e no tears, rips or patches/decorations) with sneakers, leather loafers or any other footwear you want as long as they're not sandals or flip-flops.

For the girls - White blouse with green ribbon plus green-and-white checkered skirt with shin length socks and leather shoes.

Looking back, i'm pretty glad that the uniform requirements were pretty lax.
white polo, black pants ( or was that dark blue/maroon or something), and leather shoes then switched when I was in 4th year to barong tagalog + black pants and leather shoes this was in I was in LSGH.

my grade school days was at Kostka School QC and our uniform was white polo, brown shorts, leather shoes for the lower 3 years and the same for the upper years save that the shorts was upgraded to pants.

the girls (grade school only) wore almost the same uniform as those from Fox's pics but the ribbon was red and they didn't have those checkered outer sleeves on their shirts too.

on another note anyone here who also came from LSGH know about the rumors that the school is going coed for highschool? I heard that one before I graduated and I haven't been in touch since XP.
Same alma mater as Serene's Big grin
White short sleeved polo tucked in, navy blue necktie, University of the East patch/Pin, blue slacks, white socks, and black leather shoes.
>___<