The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: RED DEVIL MK1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I'm back with another design idea. This one came to me at work. I work for a AT&T call center doing customer support. I was actually on a call when this idea came to me. lol . when i went to break i whipped out the psp go and went to work so here it is...

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: C02-URANUS
Arms: A09-LEMUR2
Legs: LR03-ORYX2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: MONJU
Generator: KUJAKU
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: FUNI RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB06M-SPARTOI DUAL MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WL74M MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA,
CR-O79L+, CR-O86R+, KANGI,
Shock
General
120/0/0
200/200/200
20/20/20
200/160/0
90/90/90
Where's the MARISHI optional part? Your AC will burn up from its own booster heat without it, especially with the KUJAKU, the hottest generator in the whole series. Also drop the back cannon, as it is quite useless with the kneeling mechanism on RJs and Bipeds.
There's no real reason for the KUJAKU generator. The G91 will do pretty much the same thing while giving you much more speed.
Facepalm actually the KUJAKU is a error. I used the AC BUILDER on this site and inputed the wrong one. i do have the CR-G91 besides the KUJAKU would make it overwieght.
If you are going to insist on using an EO core then go with GAEA, and forget you ever saw Uranus.

Funi is nice "IF" you want a lot of missiles for low weight, but you should use RM3 instead.

Last and certainly not least, where the f*** are the tunes ?