The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

* New characters announced - Kain Highwind, Tifa Lockheart and Lightning Farron.

* WTH? Kuja's on the Cosmos side now?

* Storyline seems to be a prequel for the first game, as it focuses on the twelfth cycle of battle between the Gods, as opposed to the thirteen cycle which was the plot of the previous game.
Wow, Lightning looks so different when not in High-Def XD.

Shall be anticipating this game. But I has no PSP. lol.

im disappointed on how they made Laguna having these kinds of laser guns and etc that i didn't really see in the actual game, i was hoping that his skills are more like summoning Ward and Kiros doing different attacks (like Captain Commando in MvC)
I didn't keep track of this and apparently, it's been out ever since last month! Woot

Let the grinding begin! Clapping
Been grinding since last week. New favorite is Kain, tho I'm always geting guilty pleasures grinding TifaWoot
Couldn't get my savefile from the first game transferred, that got me wondering why since i never even switched firmware versions between the two games, so i did a bit of checking online. Apparently, Squeenix implemented some countermeasures against loading saved games that were used on CFWs. Essentially, i'm gonna hafta level all of the characters from the beginning all over again. Sad
@Fox: Funny, my patched copy of the game did'nt gave me those problems. I Imported my dissidia save file just fine..
(04-04-2011, 06:50 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]@Fox: Funny, my patched copy of the game did'nt gave me those problems. I Imported my dissidia save file just fine..

Lucky you, man. Lotsa guys on the Gamefaqs boards say that they experienced the same thing i've got going. Guess M33-6 isn't that almighty of a CFW then. Oh well. Glare

Currently going through the 012 chapters at the moment, with a few rounds of versus AI in between. Does anyone know if the Duel Colosseum is in this game too?

any new features in the game? aside from the assist thing and new characters and such
@Fox: just finished the main story, Labyrinth mode replaces duel colosseum, from my initial observation: Duel Colosseum + more complicated shit = Labyrinth.
(04-07-2011, 12:50 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]@Fox: just finished the main story, Labyrinth mode replaces duel colosseum, from my initial observation: Duel Colosseum + more complicated shit = Labyrinth.

Almost done with the main storyline (i think) as well, since i'm rushing the characters i'm not gonna be building up. I'll see if i can get to that part later tonight.

(04-07-2011, 01:25 AM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]any new features in the game? aside from the assist thing and new characters and such

Female characters now have jiggle physics. Happy

Yes, i actually am serious.
@Fox
Blink

O_O

o_O