The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: smokedCheese
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AC Name: smokedCheese

Head: H10-CICADA2 (0,0,7,3,0)
Core: CR-YC99UL (6,0,4,0,0)
Arms: YA10-LORIS (9,1,0,0,0)
Legs: CR-LH99XS (0,0,0,0,10)

Boosters: B04-BIRDIE2 (0,10,0,0)
FCS: MONJU
Generator: G03-ORCHID (5,5,0)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: n/a

Extensions: CR-E69SS
Back L: CR-WBW89M
Back R: CR-WBW89M
Arm R: WR07M-PIXIE3
Arm L: YWL16LB-ELF3
Hanger R: n/a
Hanger L: n/a

Optionals:
AMINO
O69SS
O71EC
KISSYOH
O7SLA
PRIMER
MARISHI

the idea for this one is to close in really fast and blade. the pixie and missiles are just for the damage as the unit closes in. thinking of changing to a shotgun and vertical missiles tho. that way i can hide behind obstacles and still shoot off some missiles.
First of all, I'll assume that you already have all the parts.

Anyway, so here we go.

I'll comment on the frame parts later when I've actually built the AC.

Orchid: There's no going around the fact that this is the worst generator in the game. Its power-to-weight ratio is just stupid. So any extended range you get from your gigantic gas tank (capacity) is offset by how much this thing slows you down. Worst part is that it doesn't produce enough output given its weight and calorific value.

Output (and Energy Supply) - determines how quickly your energy bar recharges
Capacity - literally how much gas your tank can store. It's a double-edged sword.
Calorific value - how much heat the generator gives off in generating power

Anyway, I'll make things simple. There are basically 2 generators that'll serve almost any purpose in Last Raven: LOTUS (usually paired with GULL. but whatever works) and G91 (paired with whatever except GULL in most cases). While the other generators aren't necessarily 'useless', they usually only end up on specialized designs. You might as well pretend that ORCHID doesn't exist, though.

Side shields aren't very good either because of how they were coded in LR. Their coverage area isn't worth the weight. Sad

I'll get to the rest later.