The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Megaman Legends 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh man. I really enjoyed Megaman Legends 1 and 2. This is a great incentive to buy the 3DS. Tongue
Ah goddamnit it's almost time to continue what we've stopped for years. Big grin
OH GOD HALLELUJAH TO THE LORD MY ANSWERS HAVE BEEN PRAYERED!
My reactions when I read the title:
[Image: tamaki_jab.gif][Image: tamaki_dash2.gif][Image: glompers.gif]

My reactions when I read it was for the 3DS:

[Image: Tamaki-2.png][Image: Tamaki.gif][Image: tamaki_tantrum-1.gif][Image: tamaki_sad.png]

... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I DIDN'T READ THAT PART. MY ANSWERS HAVE NOT BEEN PRAYERED T^T
Ah, there's the bad news:

The 3DS is expected to cost 300 USD
Megaman Legends that's where he doesn't hav the helmet and somewut polygonal (blocky) ryt? i've played the one b4 (long long ago like 8years ago) however i dun remember much except that if you didn't know wut you were doing you were ehh letz just say screwed over by either you kept wondering around like a mindless idiot or you kept dieing if i remeber correctly the one i played was you were looking for these oversized crystals
Bleargh. MY DREAAAAMMMZZZZ
the news of this is quite old, but anyways capcom is too busy making 4517t648941694 street fighter and mvc3 priced expansions

LOL

like this game

http://shoryuken.com/2011/07/20/ultimate...nounces-4/

mvc3 was released around feb 2011

and the next one after just 9 months, lol talk about milking the series
I have seen this mvc3 trailer just now, and I think the game went down a few notches. Sure, we got Strider, but he looks like crap. Ghost rider's HC looks like shit as well.

Even the new HP/HC gauges look like shit. Ryu also turned into cyclops for some reason :|