The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Devil may Cry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hmmm looks promising its been a while since i played a devil may cry game ^^
Still don't like reboot dante design. Gameplay wise, seems okay, although I'm concerned about the engine being used (Unreal)
[Image: yonettapixiv.jpg]

I thought the emo scene was dead then came twilight and now we see this. But at least the developer has a better reputation than the ones that handled front mission fail

I like Dante's Hitler Youth haircut. He probably lurks on /fa/ LOL
Gameplay looks good, but the new character design just puts me off. Plus the grappling hook thing which obviously was taken from Nero's devil arm.
To be fair, the updated DmC dante looks better than the first one. the first one was indeed an edward cullen looking fag. This one kinda looks a lot more normal.
(12-24-2011, 03:11 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2011, 08:28 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]Still don't like reboot dante design. Gameplay wise, seems okay, although I'm concerned about the engine being used (Unreal)

Capcom lost faith in MT framework.

and something tells me that the real purpose of using unreal is to release this game on IOS's too. unreal has good IOS publisher. capcom needs money and mac mobile device users are crawling all over the world.

Why would they? MT Framework is imho one of the better engines out there.

Whatever anyone says about it, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this when I get my hands on it XD
(12-26-2011, 08:34 PM)JiN Wrote: [ -> ]MT framework is an exclusive game engine for capcom programmers. maybe they didn't allow ninja theory programmers to use it.

i was about to say this, or maybe it would also take time for them to learn the MT framework.
hmmm looks promising...been a while since i played a devil may cry game...wait is that Dante? doesnt look like him Blink
It's a reboot of the series. So it takes place in an entirely different universe. Try to research a bit. It's been pretty controversial. LOL
I'm hoping this'll be available for the PC as well. Smile

And that classic!Dante, Vergil and Nero will all be available, even if only as DLC.
@Jin Mars? Blink id prefer to be on the moon with Wuna XD
I for one can't wait for it. Ninja Theory's previous games were generally well received. I think we can rest easy that the gameplay will be fine. Devil May Cry is Devil May Cry, and as long as you give me demons to bash and obnoxious remarks from the main character himself I could care less about any changes XD And when they showed me you could still do Stinger and Million Stab, that sold it for me XD

Also, Ebony and Ivory have always been Semi-Autos, lol. They're design is different in DmC, and the new Dante calls them girls whereas the original Dante calls them guys, but other than that, same Semi-Auto pistols we know and love... ish LOL
Kalokohan. Glare
Pages: 1 2 3