The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: regional (bacoor ravens meet)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
recently i have asked Boss Grim for an official forum for regional raven
, the purpose of this is to know who is the local ravens available for practice , sharing experience , knowledge and getting ready for the big day!! or just having a good times with those who share the same hobby

for those members of Raven Republic that is that is near bacoor please sign up and if all goes well in the next few months im planing to make this official and have a grand meet every month for us to have a real good bond to each other

if the members of bacoor ravens are raised up to 30 to 50 i might consider this official..

info needed:
Name:
contact no.:
address? maybe..

and/or any additional info..

name:Igie
address: shapell homes annex IV(near SM bacoor)
contact no: none/ i lost my phone but ill edit this a soon as possible
I can go to SM Bacoor to meet up with you then we can go play AC (!).
AA (mark) and Leperdude go to Bacoor quite often too.

30 to 50 members going to a meet is completely unrealistic. I doubt our meets will even reach 20 people max.
This is because the fanbase of Armored Core in this country (and the entire world) is TINY compared to gandam Tongue

Reply nalang dito kung game ka tas set nalang tayo ng date Smile
Ano pala yung balak laruin? AC:FA or AC:LR?
I only go during family events though, which is pretty rare these days. I don't live anywhere near Bacoor, but I'll prolly tag along if Sforza is going, that is if you're interested in meeting up. Nix might be near enough to go to Bacoor Cavite on his free days though.

That or you can go to our meets instead here in Manila if you just want to play instead? Tongue

The only people in RR who live in Cavite or near it are Moonlight Raven, Ethermaster, Beastkiller, and Warren. There are prolly others, but they prolly haven't posted.
(08-15-2010, 03:14 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]This is because the fanbase of Armored Core in this country (and the entire world) is TINY compared to gandam Tongue

and Gandam is much realistic.

usually there are small meets that nix could set up, in your area.
Hey, Maybe perfection can actually attend lol.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure that XA guy is still looking for someone to beat up. Try to look him up and send him a PM or something.
(08-15-2010, 03:14 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]I can go to SM Bacoor to meet up with you then we can go play AC (!).
AA (mark) and Leperdude go to Bacoor quite often too.

30 to 50 members going to a meet is completely unrealistic. I doubt our meets will even reach 20 people max.
This is because the fanbase of Armored Core in this country (and the entire world) is TINY compared to gandam Tongue

Reply nalang dito kung game ka tas set nalang tayo ng date Smile
Ano pala yung balak laruin? AC:FA or AC:LR?

awww how sad... i thought 30 members is possible.. (sigh) nga pla my scratch na ung cd q kainis.. tas wla n qng mkitang copy ng AC:LR
pwede pa copy ng cd? he he he uhmm.. cguro pg my free time n q tyka pg nkauwi n q ul8 bc q s training q s las pinas eh TNX nga pla sforza

nga pla san b mk2hnap ng copy ng AC:LR? wla n qng mhanap nun
My eyes are in pain.

There are maybe ~10 southern luzon ravens. If you're serious about arranging something, I can help. But you'll have to initiate.
(08-16-2010, 11:35 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]
My eyes are in pain.

There are maybe ~10 southern luzon ravens. If you're serious about arranging something, I can help. But you'll have to initiate.
ok tnx BosS NiX
maybe aftr 2 months ill arrange a meeting for cavitenio ravens and make it official but i need help from you BosS NiX and cooperation of other members.
Uh. What kind of help will you need?
Ok Blood Wing, here's something to help you out.

1. You must have a specific location on where you can play Armored Core or meet up. If there are PS2 or other game console rental shops in your area, preferably near or on a major landmark like SM Bacoor, take note of its exact location and its seating capacity. Confirm with the shop if they allow people to bring their own games and equipment like memory cards and controllers. You can opt to have just a meet w/o AC but that would be very awkward as my past experience has shown.

2. Set a specific time and date and make sure you and others can easily attend on the specified time and place. Do it on weekends or on holidays as most people with their busy schedules are usually free on those days.

3. Confirm the attendance of people who plan to show up and get their contact numbers. Let everyone know who is coming and make sure you confirm their attendance first.

4. Be ready to call the meeting off if circumstance prevents it (Like an unexpected storm on the event day itself). Make sure you keep in touch with everyone until the day of the meeting.

I do hope these tips will help you organize a successful AC meet up. :p
thanx lord_leperman thats why i kinda need a few more months for this..

i need to think this through over and over again for a perfect meet,

and also need cooperation of other ravens like Moonlight Raven, Ethermaster, Beastkiller, Warren and other active members

YOu KnOW wHo You Are... Yeah Im TalKing To yoU... ima hunt you all down and make yall my bitches!! nOw SpREad The woRD!!

"I NEED CAVITENIO RAVENS"
You can start with me.
(08-16-2010, 10:18 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]You can start with me.

ok BosS NiX whats your location so we can get down to business Chair
(08-16-2010, 10:18 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]You can start with me.

Me next~! Smile I suck at AC but I think I'm a little better than Nix. You don't want to play with Leperman though, he's a nub.
Pages: 1 2