The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: White Glint Model kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen store (or has one unbuilt) a White Glint model kit here in the PH? I REALLY want that kit, and as I have no access to a credit card I am unable to order it ol. So yeah anyone selling or knows of a store that is selling?
Check out either Great Toys or Wasabi Toys in Shoppesville, Greenhills Shopping Center. Can't say if they have that kit in stock but they do take orders.
Ohh Great Toys takes orders? Awsome, next time I go there Imma order the movie colors Ver Big grin. Which one is wasabi toys though LOL?
God, talked over the phone with the sales lady, and she made 0 sense. I guess I should just go over there to inquire about ordering the kit XP
Great Toys and Wasabi are just beside each other. If you go there, there's also a good chance you'll run into some RR guys as well. LOL
lol I see I see XD. Well if anyone sees a really white dude with glasses (and most likely would be wearing a long-sleeved tshirt) thats most prolly me XD