The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Inception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...was a total MINDFUUUCK.

Did he make it or not?! I must know!

Watch it. It's one of the more creative movies this year. It's overscored though.
He made it if you wanted him to make it. =D
Just watched the trailer and LOL! SHROOM TRIPPY. I'll 'ARRR matey' it someday.
>>>**advice not recommended for everyone**<<<
*try taking a look at your subconcious and dive into it when you feel comfortable*
*try a psychedelic at least once in your life, it's as if you're facing death *oh yes* but you can comeback and tell cool stories bro*

Here we go another consciousness experimenting propaganda video..

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-978009422965092359&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

Haven't tried LSD.......yet?
Although I got a similar wtfisthiswaitwhatohnowoahwahahahablownMIND!!!!~~ effect with shrooms.
Watch the first few seconds, or minutes, or the entire video
It's very interesting even if you have remained "sober" from "drugs" your whole life.
http://revolvingdoorproject.net/2010/07/...t-the-end/

Great simple analysis of the movie's ending. Great discussion on the comments too.

I still think it's more open-ended than what the blog purports, but it's a good start.

Edit: And is it a bad thing if I spent maybe a third of my attention on the wardrobe? Hahaha
(07-26-2010, 12:39 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]http://revolvingdoorproject.net/2010/07/...t-the-end/

Great simple analysis of the movie's ending. Great discussion on the comments too.

I still think it's more open-ended than what the blog purports, but it's a good start.

Edit: And is it a bad thing if I spent maybe a third of my attention on the wardrobe? Hahaha

There is a shit-ton of discussion on this movie's ending. That's what makes it so great. It's a thing of its own now, sure to be discussed for the weeks/months to come. Good job Nolan.

I myself subscribe to the belief that Cobb did make it out, but I haven't read any of the new posts on the subject. I only watched it one time too, so I haven't looked at all the details like what that blog post did.

Also, definitely not a bad thing to notice the crisp suits. Mr. Gordon-Levitt's wardrobe was smooth! But I actually found it a bit funny because that's how he dresses in real life most of the time. Lol. Kinda like Mr. Neal Caffrey.
Yeah, Joseph Gordon-Levitt's exactly who I had my eye on. He was razor sharp, just like in 500 Days of Summer and in real life. One of hit suits in the movie had sleeves slightly too long but his fits overall were just spot on. His trousers are near perfection, imo.
I was paying more attention to Cillian Murphy's clothing. Suits fit him really well and he really has a presence.

Actually, I liked all their wardrobes. Very smart and well thought out.

Edit: Wow. I thought I was the only one paying attention to their clothing at first LOL

Also, to quote Joe Rogan on twitter:
Quote:I saw Inception and it reinforced my suspicion that this life is a dream inside a dream wrapped up in a blunt being smoked by God
If it's Cillian Murphy, I can't help but pay more attention to his face. There's something about it that almost makes me gay for him.
Quote:NiX Wrote: http://revolvingdoorproject.net/2010/07/...t-the-end/

Nice find there. Saw the movie yesterday, this just gave me another reason to go watch it again(not in a cinema of course Shades ).
This movie will dry hump your brains, I like it a fukin lot!
(07-26-2010, 01:54 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]I was paying more attention to Cillian Murphy's clothing. Suits fit him really well and he really has a presence.

Actually, I liked all their wardrobes. Very smart and well thought out.

Edit: Wow. I thought I was the only one paying attention to their clothing at first LOL

Also, to quote Joe Rogan on twitter:
Quote:I saw Inception and it reinforced my suspicion that this life is a dream inside a dream wrapped up in a blunt being smoked by God

hahahahaha! Reminds me of a shroom trip
it's really a trip inside your head....<<< or is it? (O____O) >>>> i think it's not just my brain i'm exploring.
(07-26-2010, 04:51 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]This movie will dry hump your brains

Flawless victory. LOL LOL LOL
Hemp: How about watching this movie while shroomed up? LOL Won't that make for the ultimate dry humping of your brain? LOL
to be honest with you... no.
You will be MINDBLOWN by your own mind in silent darkness on shrooms. *has to be high dose*
You will 'see' "things" that you know "LOL it's because i know this and this in 'real' life" but then....you come across
"things/wtfisthis/what??" <<< yea those<<< and then you will think waiiiiit whaaaat? >>> MINDBLOWN.

Thing is, hollywood movies can give you that sense of MINDBLOWN from its stories and visual appeal that are woaaaah...but truly...
if you wanna blow your mind......GO INTO IT as YOU. =D

That movie on medium dose on shrooms would still be (O____O) woah...but not the ultimate dry humping of brain. =D
From another message board. Some stranger he heard in the cinema talking about Leo:

Quote:WTF moment: As the opening scene unfolded, I heard a remark from someone in the cinema that said, "Galing siguro siya sa Titanic. Di naman pala siya nalunod eh."
BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Said on the news the other day Google or I think Yahoo almost crashed because everyone was searching for the meaning of Inception's ending XD
Watched the movie with andrew and trace yesterday. I thought it was really really good. Well worth the money.

On a side note, I got pissed at my mom for putting religion stuff in it when she said that LimboO (the deep part) was hell and stuff, and that the protagonist's Wife was the devil. jesus.
Pages: 1 2