The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The topic's been floating around the forums for a while now and I thought it'd be fun to start a thread for it.

This thread isn't necessarily about naming your own kids or if you even want kids in the first place. This is just for thinking up cool names for kids in general. LOL

I wonder how AC-related names will work.

- Glint
- First name starts with an R, second names starts with an L so his/her nickname can be R.L. LOL
- Necron
- Selena
- Barry Manx

etc etc.

Will think of more later. LOL

*Post whatever name ok? Doesn't have to be AC related. It was just my example.
HEIHACHI MISHIMA.

ROYD CLIVE

UCHIHA SASUKE

KETSU-NO-ANA

MEGATRON (someone did it tho)

SEPHIROTH

CHRIS REDFIELD
Heihachi Mishima Ting? Are you fucking serious? Think of names that will actually work in the real world without having the kid ostracized his/her entire life. LOL
yeah some of those i just thought of out of LOL. royd COULD work though. haha
even chris redfield would. haaahahah wtf am i smoking.
Hahaha akala ko nagka anak na si Nix

Aglaea
Zinovi

Stumbled on this pic after reading this topic lol

Lamia
[Image: La-mer.jpg]

Medusa?
A former officemate of mine named his kid Illidan Lestat. Yes, the guy is an Anne Rice fan and a WoW player. I wonder what's gonna happen when his son starts school?
Haha no I won't be having kids any time soon.

Most probably a shop. But still kinda funny. Tongue
[Image: MEGATRON2.jpg]

Edit: Fox, that's an awesome name. Lestat isn't a true French name so it's pretty obvious where that came from. As for WoW, we don't know if WarCraft will still be popular with the next generation of kids so they may not even recognize it. But it's definitely interesting. Tongue
(07-05-2010, 12:19 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]KETSU-NO-ANA

LOL
(07-05-2010, 12:33 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Most probably a shop. But still kinda funny. Tongue

That reminds me of this.

Lestat is a handsome name. I seriously considered naming my future kid that one time. But I'll probably end up with calling him Graeme (seriously). It will just be a coincidence that my last name starts with L... and so his initials will signify that giant cannon of death.

Of course, as Nix has suggested, after the epicness that is Barry Manx, all others pale in comparison.

EDIT:

(07-05-2010, 12:01 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've read an article somewhere that some dude was named SUPERMAN by his parents. -_-

(07-05-2010, 12:05 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and then there was that guy who had his name legally changed to something like that. Although i heard that "SUPARMAN" (yeah, that's how it's spelled) is an actual surname in Indonesia.

I think you're referring to this kid:

[Image: batmansuparman02a.jpg]

And as it turns out, that might be his real name.

EDIT 2!

Not really kid names, but terrible ones just the same, if only because they were thought up in connection to their last names. Poor English folks. Sad

Justin Case
Barb Dwyer
Stan Still
Terry Bull
Paige Turner
Mary Christmas
Anna Sasin

The list goes on and on...
(07-05-2010, 03:31 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]But I'll probably end up with calling him Graeme (seriously).

I have a friend who's real name is Graeme. People always call him Graham by accident LOL
(07-05-2010, 03:31 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2010, 12:33 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Most probably a shop. But still kinda funny. Tongue

That reminds me of this.

Lestat is a handsome name. I seriously considered naming my future kid that one time. But I'll probably end up with calling him Graeme (seriously). It will just be a coincidence that my last name starts with L... and so his initials will signify that giant cannon of death.

Of course, as Nix has suggested, after the epicness that is Barry Manx, all others pale in comparison.

EDIT:

(07-05-2010, 12:01 PM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've read an article somewhere that some dude was named SUPERMAN by his parents. -_-

(07-05-2010, 12:05 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, and then there was that guy who had his name legally changed to something like that. Although i heard that "SUPARMAN" (yeah, that's how it's spelled) is an actual surname in Indonesia.

I think you're referring to this kid:

[Image: batmansuparman02a.jpg]

And as it turns out, that might be his real name.

EDIT 2!

Not really kid names, but terrible ones just the same, if only because they were thought up in connection to their last names. Poor English folks. Sad

Justin Case
Barb Dwyer
Stan Still
Terry Bull
Paige Turner
Mary Christmas
Anna Sasin

The list goes on and on...

Hey, at least those names are an attempt at clever word play, or based on the names of superheroes.

Imagine being blonde, blue-eyed, and having a name like Adolf Hitler.
My bro's classmate is named Azerielle. I think I spelled it correctly (It doesn't matter tho)

Screw originality. Where the f*ck did her parents get that name?! O_O
Its an angel name I believe.
my mom's name is Zenaida O_O
(07-06-2010, 12:11 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Its an angel name I believe.

That's how I based mine. I dunno bout the girls name.
Pages: 1 2