The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: S>chibi RR faces
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
XD you know maybe next time you try making something big later on XD

just a thought since i know 3d i can pass the 3d render files to you XD and well you get the idea Tongue
I dont wanna make something big later on, 'coz the wonderful thing in a keychain is being small with details and all. its not about being big or small , what I'm sayin is. I'm not serious about this LOL or would you kindly explain to me what you are saying kind sir. Gentleman
XD ic
Do you have samples for domo? liek... Domo
nope. but i can make one Big grin how many?
Requesting a Game Boy. Not the SP or color versions but the original, gray-hued, monochrome type. Three copies, i'll give the payment to Shin the next time we meet.
cellphone charm or keychain?
One charm and two keychains.
Do your best, mmkay?
mmkay! size is 1inch and is 50 pesos Big grin 3pcs for 120 only.
(07-25-2010, 03:06 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]okay my actual order would be a red panda
[Image: 46823280hangingredpanda-1.jpg]

and a normal panda for my cousin XD ( do I need to place a pic? )

makin' things clear on red panda... pwede firefox n lng? LOL
aaah sure

at ung sa panda daw parang ung una mong pinakita pero wag na daw ung red cheeks. Mas gusto daw ng pinsan ko ung black and white lang daw ung panda ... sori sa abala XX
cge po, Domo i made a pair of domo-kuns LOL

visit my face book page here :3

fox's game boy:

[Image: Image128.jpg]
That looks great, Vea! From the looks of the PS controller, I take it that the clay is baked so it hardens?

Can I make a request of a specific object and its size/color?
thanks! >< yup, when baked, it hardens. I only bake it for 5 minutes tho, depending on how thick the clay is, for the request, pls kindly post a picture or drawing, or just illustrate what kind of design you like, Big grin
I'll PM it to you. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7