The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: TWISTED METAL PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so does it have its own library or you can you load your own images too?
they give you a photoshop template of the car, and edit it all you want down to the brim.

the picture you see is the jpeg version of the template ive edited
omg, i just actually found out that theres a 2 player splitscreen for ONLINE MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the 2nd player must login via another psn account

BUT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!1
Ting brothers can play at the same time!!!
Nakita ko sa packaging kahapon may kasama daw na downloadable Twisted Metal Black
@ JE:

Yeah, pwede. May DL ng TM: Black na offered sakin eh.

(03-09-2012, 08:18 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Ting brothers can both play shirtless at the same time!!!

Fixed.
Kailangan ba ng key yung online mode (meaning pwede ba ako makapag online through a 2nd hand/borrowed copy)?
meron online pass bullshit, even if you purchase a 2nd hand, you will still have to pay for the online key pass seperately.

unless you purchase it from a store.

not being an apologist or anything:

-the developers ESP themselves didnt like the online pass system. its just that Sony is being a dick just like EA.

-the only reason that i accepted this because it is FUCKING TWISTED METAL. Also a good refreshing old school game after being bombarded by FPS and other "Americanized" games, its kinda hard to find an actual "substitute" for this genre.

-and the 2 player online coop is the ultimate seller of this game.

-you can completely custom paint your car, completely via photoshop.

-the gameplay is distrubingly fun, im am still interested even up to now.

-the bad things on the game are some imbalance stuff, difficulty on gettting a game going and the $5-$10 online pass
Thanks for the exhaustive reply. LOL I don't mind paying for an online pass for a good game. Just wanted to know. Tongue
ok, if you are actually planning to buy this, let me know

hah got my copy now. Can't wait to try that skinning thing. I want to use that triple pig dick illusion pic i posted here somewhere LOL

Been playing it so far too and it is really a very good game, barring the net issues at times when finding game rooms. Other than that, it's a great game.
Hey RR, if ACV tanks, let's play this together instead.
i hope ACV doesnt have to tank for us to play this together.

but theres not a lot of people in RR who plays TM im sure.

[Image: TMw.jpg]

[Image: TM_Vehicles.jpg]

[Image: TM_Specials.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4