The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dynasty Warriors Gundam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haha. Koei programs their AIs like that. They just stare at you then you beat them up lol.

I think Gundam: Zeonic Front is the most realistic Gundam game released. You'll have to hide from your enemy to ambush them like using jammers then hiding behind buildings, etc. Actually the game is based on the scenes of Gundam: 08th MS Team. You get to use radars, etc. except you are on Zeon's side. Big grin
played that game too,after finishing the Zeon side,I think you'll get to play Federation as well. But it doesn't have part breakings,so it's not my type.besides,your boosters are useless most of the time -_-'
<a href='http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN939726' target='_blank'>Musha Gundam fix figuration</a>
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FeBxoqGVrY' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FeBxoqGVrY</a>
Musha??
It's an old based-samurai Gundam.

Though I don't know what series did that come from.

I've only played it in games where the Gundam Knight gets paired with it.
Eh??that's the final boss T_T
quite a cheater though,he never gets knock down,well except when being continuously pounded lol
So is it the "Lu-bu" of the game?
yeah sort of.He's not that tough anymore,I've reach the maximum level of my Gundams lol
aww... nothing to pull off on musha gundam(like pulling Lu bu's antena ,cutting off Keiji's hair and giving Tadakatsu LBM pills)...to kill them XD
So Mark asked me to download the PS2 version of this game, and I did because I was curious. I liked Dynasty Warriors.

My opinion after playing the Japanese version for an hour and a half (reached stage 5) is that most gaming websites gave it too high a score. 5/10 is too high. The stages should be counted in hundred thousand brain cells dying. I was bored after 10 minutes, but continued to play hoping something interesting might happen.

The game is like this: you shoot the same 3 mechs again and again. Then an overpowered LuBu-ish officer unit will attack you, but it's easy to beat anyway. Repeat a thousand plus times over (because it's how you claim fields) and that's basically it.

Buying/playing this game will cost you a lot of wasted time that could have been used playing other well thought out games or doing something RL. It's also a waste of money, as it's exactly the same as samurai/dynasty warriors, but at least dynasty warriors has "empires" when you can use strategy a little bit more.

I'm pretty annoyed now about the fact that I even started playing the damn thing. Won't be touching it ever again. It's crap. I wouldn't play it even if it was free. As if the disaster that was SEED wasn't enough, Koei screws the Gundam franchise over twice.
Are there RR members who have played gundam dynasty warriors?
^ Merged above thread with existing one. It has the answer to your question Tongue
I play it, and it isn't that bad. Guess it's a matter of taste. I've spent well over 50 hours on that game. It's fun XD
Not really all that bad. It is definitely fun but that particular part passes a bit quickly. Afterwards, it just becomes mindless and repetitive.

But yeah, it just boils down to a matter of preference.
Haha, maybe it's just because I'm easy to please. I love the Dynasty Warriors series, and duh, Gundam (00 movie OMGOMGOMG). Put them together and dangle the cover in front of me and I can watch it for hours Big grin.... well not really, but I had finished all their story modes and got Heero Yuy to level 30 or 40 something. Still play it sometimes these days. DON'T SHOOT ME XD
Pages: 1 2 3