The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Pulvie help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need help beating the Super Pulvie, plx... >< My normal design won't cut it (dual KARURA+RL) and I didn't do much better when I tried to do what Rick did with the parrying blade.

Just a general strategy would do, although a design to counter it would do, as well. Smile
karura+ rm3 + 8 shot bazooka arm + e2+ a fast ac (go for the gull + lotus + ananda cause its the one of the lightest combo around.)
keep moving and don't hit it when its shield is up.
Go for damage racing if powerful weapons don't work. Dual machine guns + EO core(E2 or Uranus).

usually my acs equipped with birdie2 find it easier to dodge it's attacks.

TBH this is probably the most honorable way to kill it(this is pretty doable too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klz73x8iC...re=related
cost cutter ac FTW LOL
Estimated HP, btw...?

I took another few rounds at it earlier, 8 LX blasts and still alive. @_@
Don't forget that large missile arm also works, just fire your missiles right before its shield goes down. That way, its AMS won't intercept your nukes. Although a lot of this depends on luck, there may be times when the boss never put its shield up... Happy
Took it down earlier. Spread bazookas to the face, much? Smile)

Still, how much hp does the monster have? I raped the normal flying Pulvie spamming micros with my normal design, but that one got raped by the super version. ><
use solid weapons as pulvies eat energy weapons for breakfast (aka high en def)

I believe its hp is around 10-15k the upgraded one has around 20+k