The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LRp: Cisterna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been playing LR for a while because my PS2 died on me. Now I've got LRP, but this still feels like starting all over.

[Image: Cisterna.png]

Schematics:

Armoring Parts:
SCARAB (EN Def)
CRONUS (0,3,7,0,0)
LEMUR (0,4,6,0,0)
COUGAR2 (0,0,0,5,5)

Internal Parts:
GULL (0,0,5,5)
LOTUS (0,8,2)
ANANDA (Cooling)

Attacking Parts:
RM3
75MT
Arm R: GAST
Arm L: HP
Hanger L: WRAITH

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, SS, EC, LA, L+, CODON, RIBOSE, MARISHI

Currently my staple in LRP. Not exactly top-tier or super pwninator, but I think it still gets the job done so far. I still haven't obtained most of the parts btw, so I'm mostly stuck with the either just the left or the right version of a certain weapon. I also wanted to use the 75MT simultaneously with the left version of the GAST, but I still haven't attained the R arm part version of the HP. I'm not sure how it would affect the lockbox though.
Just denote LR Portable designs with an "LRP: ACNAME" Smile

Looks good to me. Never really liked right GAST though. I'd pick R2 in almost all situations.

EDIT: Unless PP green rifle is awesome in LRP. Though I heard it also has a nasty SP lock.

EDIT 2: Personally, I tune LEMUR to 6-weight, 4-cooling. Or even 8-2.
that head looks nice, im guessing it doesnt have bio sensor?
I didn't know that the R2 has better stats than the GAST, generally. I think I'll work on it for a while, then I'll probably post a revision for this. I'm still keeping my part tunes btw. :p

Also, I don't think this head has a bio sensor.
Pretty surprised you'd keep your tune on LEMUR considering you like to underweight. Tongue

The thing with R2 is that it's more accurate, while giving you an ST lock instead of GAST's SP lock.
Well, playing it in Japanese can be a bit confusing.

I'm not aiming for speed this time (at least, in LRP) btw, because dodging and aiming in conjunction are much harder in LRP so I need to boast my defense. For now, I'm training how to aim properly before I could get back to my old style again.

Also, I'm starting to love quads in LRP. Probably because I couldn't aim for shit in this fucking portable console. This also makes me want to throw it against the mirror since the analog and some of the buttons don't respond well when I needed it to.

With the analog and the other buttons fucking around, I usually get stuck with hard falling and 'hard' stopping when the analog and the other buttons shouldn't. You can't walk in LRP btw; your AC can still do the idle robotto dance though.