The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Lucifer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Drone
Atlas
XS
Panther or Jaguar 2. Still not sure.

F73H
Lotus
Gull
Ananda

RM3
69M
-
98L
-

Amino ES, ss, L+, CODON, GOLGI
Trying out a cold OB I see. Big grin I personally favor the JAGUAR2, but the PANTHER does have 300 more AP than the JAGUAR...
Does the LOTUS have enough output to handle the mini-K?
Just messing around, actually. Happy

EP is a little less than 3k with LOTUS-GULL. Bordering on low, but doable. There's still G91+V2 on JAG2 if things don't work out.

Oh and this: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/macross/macrossf/vf-27y.htm

Tongue
Keep the BGR, it keeps this bot from turning into another generic design. If you are only messing around... try the DRAGON, it is like a weak energy handgun with a very low drain.

(02-19-2010, 12:27 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and this: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/macross/macrossf/vf-27y.htm
Tongue

Ooooo more bots for me to build Domo
As you saw, the AC is built with the VF-27 in mind. But I do still want this to be functional though it's a theme-AC.

I originally intended to have the FENRIR to mimic the VF-27's beam cannon. But obviously, it's too heavy. 98L just happens to shoot bolts in a close-enough color. SHADE doesn't look sleek enough. Tongue

I'd go as far as to get purple booster exhaust, but that'd mean B81, and then this'd be too slow.
I'd go with Jagaur more if you want the look to be more like that set up.
But JAG1 has those pointy things antenna things on the sides of its knees. =/

EDIT: Or did you mean Jag2?
I meant Jag1 because the feet look more like that pic than Jag2.
Jag2 in my opinion, just try the 1 and 2 and see which one you prefer...
Also, core would be more like Helios?

put a blade on the left arm, the Green One maybe to simulate their melee attacks? (You know, when they charge up their bodies with that green energy)
NIX you should get a pic up of how your AC looks with that pic of the Lucifer beside it.
[Image: vf-27y-battroid.jpg]
[Image: 20100219-231023.jpg]
[Image: 20100219-230933.jpg]

EDIT: LOL, looking at it now. ICURUS might just be the most appropriate core... As if that's happening. LOL
JAG 2 is the pretty obvious winner for me....

Also, HELIOS might be worthy? ICUROS is very well going, and even gives you pink boosters... but... hey, it's performance isn't that bad. Tongue
ICURUS is shit. LOL

The nose on HELIOS is too pointy whereas the VF-27's core is pretty blunt. And the ATLAS has some similar exhaust boobs.
But ICUROS... is so sexy...

Why FROM? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY...

And you do have a point for the ATLAS. ANyways, if it looks alike or not, that's not a problem, ATLAS always makes bots on which it is look good.
I still think that Jag 1 would work better, maybe have a pic of it with Jag 1 as well. It's up to you.
Pages: 1 2