The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: The Wall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AC Name: The Wall
Pilot's Codename: DarkFury
AC Designation: 1v2 Bot
[Image: TheWall.jpg]
Core Frame:
Head | Core | Arms | Legs
EYE3 | UA | A72F | LH81AP
0/0/10/0/0 | 0/0/0/10/0 | 0/0/0/10/0 | 0/0/0/10/0

Internal Systems:
Booster | FCS | Generator | Radiator
VULTURE2 | LIMPET | G91 | ANANDA
0/10/0/0 | N/A | 0/10/0 | 0/0/10

Weapons and Armaments:
Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back
URCHIN | RM3 | 69RA | KINNARA
R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger
P3 | H3 | ROC2 | 69H

Optional Parts:
AMINO | ES | SS | L+ | CODON | MARISHI

Frame Color:
R/G/B
Base: 60/80/70
Aid: 160/180/140
Optional: 200/100/80
Detail: 130/80/10
Joint: 60/90/90

Weapons Color:
Green

Description: Heavy shell defense HW. This design is meant to look blocky.

Tactics: Defeat your opponent, don't lose.

Known Issues: En defense issues for certain, speed issues because of the armaments.

Notes: This build came about as I was watching Pink Floyd: The Wall.

"We don't need no education, We don't need no thought control."

Don't care about the bans.
Will test when I get home. But just looking at it, I think the AC will be easily picked apart from afar because of the close-range weaponry on a heavy frame. What's the max speed on this?
Well this has already been tested and played and while it is slow to start out, once Kinnara/RM3 is dropped there is a big increase in speed. To start out it's slow for a heavy 320-330ish. Dropping the Kinnara/RM3 increases the speed to about 370. and as you empty weapons and discard them that goes up even more until you're running about 410-420 with just the Peryton/HP/Urchin for weapons.

Keep in mind that it has one of the best CAMS in the game. It's true that it is kinda lacking in the en def department but it can take most shell hits quite well and most of your longer range accurate weapons tend to be shell based.

Oh I know there are some pretty accurate en weapons out there and yes that could be an issue if I was fighting someone with those weapons.
This guy's chassis is scary. It's really durable plus the weapon setup can really deal damage.

I don't think there are any problems with the accuracy as well because you're the one shooting not AI.
The H3 here's notable because of it being mixed in with Pixie3 - good or damage race - and Kinnara+RM3 - hard hitter -.
Land good hits with the H3 and your opponent becomes a sitting duck, given that his/her BGR combo can't handle the heat well.

I was owned by a an AC with a similar frame but a different and grueling weapon setup that's more for 1v1 way back then.

This AC has my respect man.
I've gone thru a few more plays with this frame and have switched the Hangers to ROC2/69H.