The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Just wanted to know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was finally able to find the codes for Human+ in LR. But sucks to say it is only in effect for the P1. I tried to find the Human+ code for P2 but cant seem to find it. So, does anyone here know what the codes are? I hope someone could tell me. I really would like to challenge my pal for some Human+ orgy. Shades
Sorry man, none of us here use human+ when we play LR. In AC3 and Silent Line though, OP-I is pretty acceptable. And we don't mind playing those games too.
get yourself a codebreaker or gameshark or something if you want to do that.

incidently NIX, the OP-I part is in LR but it's only revealed by a glitch and doesn't do anything.
OP-I is mainly for recreational fights never on tourneys well that how it is for RR. Anyways stick to 3 and SL for the OP-I (but seriously AI still cheat more even if you have OP-I cus they can equip other optional parts with their OP-I) XP
(01-28-2010, 11:29 PM)DarkFury Wrote: [ -> ]get yourself a codebreaker or gameshark or something if you want to do that.

incidently NIX, the OP-I part is in LR but it's only revealed by a glitch and doesn't do anything.

I was able to do just that already. Problem is... the Human+ cheat only works on P1. I am trying to find a codebreaker code to enable Human+ for P2. I hope there is any though...

(01-28-2010, 11:41 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]OP-I is mainly for recreational fights never on tourneys well that how it is for RR. Anyways stick to 3 and SL for the OP-I (but seriously AI still cheat more even if you have OP-I cus they can equip other optional parts with their OP-I) XP

I get really pissed off fighting AIs. I sometimes resort to PLOW for some total pwnage and teach these AIs some hard lesson. lol
ahaha it happens to all of us ... I remember those ac1 days and FETH YOU TIAMAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SLOW!!! AND STOP BLADE WAVING ME! XX
Now that you mentioned Tiamat. I dont think he deserved the Top 3 Rank. I found him an easier opponent compared to his buddy... the one who uses the red dragon emblem. Although his multi missiles are a pain in the arse.
lol to me he was the worst the other dragon dudes were less of a hassle to my en machinegun ( and to that note I really hate what they did with the silky D: )
I tried H+ out for the hell of it with codebreaker, the problem is that not only does it enhance you but it enhances the AI even further making them even cheaper.