The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: selling armored core pre biult/painted model kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello every one! i am offering these armored core pre-built and painted model kits. originally i built them for a client but never herd of them since or they backed out at the last second Glare. so i am stuck with this product in my room and i will like them to go to a good home.

Rayleonard 03-Aaliyah Krasnaya Miyazawa Limited Version with action base (not in image); the kit itself was $50 and was $77 in labor but i will lower the labor charge to $40 totaling the price of this model at $90.

[Image: 4jvrqb.jpg]

White Glint Amored core CG MOVIE i was asked to watch the op of armored core 4 answer. because the legs are different in the game from the model kit the fin on the leg is on the cg but in the game there is two on each foot instead of one therefor the kit was very discolored. the original price of the kit was $70 and labor $77 but i will sell it for 90 also.

[Image: 210dsud.jpg]

Rosenthal CR-HOGIRE this is almost brand new as i started to work on it i was called and was told that they did not want the kit and i was left with it. however all weapons but the main rifle were sold. i replaced them with other weapons from other ac4. it will be $40

[Image: 30nap9g.jpg]

if you have any questions or need more pictures pleas message me Happy
Very nice work. And I think the prices are pretty reasonable too. Are you in the US? I'm sure a lot of our members will be interested. Shipping's the only problem. Tongue
(01-21-2010, 01:59 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice work. And I think the prices are pretty reasonable too. Are you in the US? I'm sure a lot of our members will be interested. Shipping's the only problem. Tongue

thank you and yes i am located in the US, i can probably work something out on the shipping.
Wao~! Those are awesome, really well-painted ACs! :3

Sort of want... But I really prefer the older AC designs. Sorry to hear about what happened to you regarding those clients of yours that just up and left at the last moment. That was really inconsiderate of them... I've had to deal with my share of those types. Sad
If only there was a contract, then it would be for sure. Nice Models by the way.. "Rayleonard 03-Aaliyah Krasnaya Miyazawa Limited Version"