The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: 2010 RP Elections Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pacquiao to study in UP before Congress opens
http://ph.news.yahoo.com/abs/20100521/ts...daa3a.html

I welcome this news almost as much as an official confirmation of Manny's bout vs Mayweather.

If Manny does put as much heart into his studies as he did in boxing, his win as a congressman may not turn out to be so bad after all.
But the course is only for a week. I dunno much about law-making either, but is that enough time?
if it's law, then a big-ass NO, nix. it's just not something you study in a week.

its. just. not. possible.
its not even sure if he could pass the subject
(05-21-2010, 03:34 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]But the course is only for a week. I dunno much about law-making either, but is that enough time?

The way the report reads, I think his Management and Law degess are to b pursued later, and not during the week.
It's probably just a crash course, something to give Manny-boy here an idea about the basics and to not make him look like a complete fool once Congress starts.

But truthfully, i also think he can't do it. LOL
Ladies and gents, the President-elect and Vice President-elect of the Republic of the Philippines.

[Image: 112907106bd5bfab81d0060.jpg]

I like what my friend wrote about this: "Hoping unlikely combinations make for likely mavericks."
But when you think about it, there's actually nothing "unlikely" about the pairing. Binay is one of the biggest Aquino loyalists around.

Anyway, I'm hopeful too.
*silentlylolingwatches*
There we go, another new chapter for the history books. Here's to hoping that this new path leads somewhere better this time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11