The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Lol I was watching some bald middle-aged adult with a big nose holding his hand firmly on a genius 5-year old child's neck, while kind of forcing and brainwashing him to practice a musical instrument (piano) and say something good about republicans every time the child presses a key or two. He holds his grip more firmly than usual whenever he tries to forcefully convey the child a message, and the child would always repeat what he would say every time he would press that key of piano. He would also put the child's face on the piano if the child would make a mistake. I think it was a brainwashing of some sort to turn someone into another 'important' figure. Or maybe a villain, idk. Maybe someone like Gihren Zabi? LOL.

This one kinda deviated from my usual dream pattern, so I decided to post it. LOL
I had a dream last night where I was at Wal mart and I saw a lone Noblesse Obilge kit for only $20. WHY DO MY DREAMS TROLL ME?!
I had a dream where I met up with a online friend. While talking in a store, we bumped into two of my other friends and it became a drinking party.
I woke up because I'm not in the mood for a drink.
(07-10-2015, 05:22 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream where I met up with a online friend. While talking in a store, we bumped into two of my other friends and it became a drinking party.
I woke up because I'm not in the mood for a drink.

You drink? Blink
In my dreams Big grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8