The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC:LR - Alastor (Sigma Variant)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: Terminator98
AC Name: Alastor

[Image: alastorsigma.jpg]

-----PARTS-----

Head: H01-WASP 3/0/4/3/0
Core: YC07-CRONUS hanger 0/0/6/4/0
Arms: A05-LANGUR 0/0/5/5/0
Legs: LH10-JAGUAR2 0/0/1/0/9

Booster: B03-VULTURE2 3/6/0/1
FCS: CR-F69
Generator: CR-G91 0/10/0
Radiator: ANANDA 0/0/10

Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E73RM RELATION MISSILE

Back Unit R: CR-WB69M SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69RA RADAR
Arm Unit R: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

Optioanls: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O04-GOLGI,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI,

-----PAINT-----

BASE: 0/0/0
AID: 0/110/140
OPTIONAL: 200/200/200
DETAIL: 0/200/200
JOINT: 200/180/100

Weapon Color: ALL BLUE

-----DESCRIPTION-----

Well, as this AC is always updated along Heaven's Blaze, I decided to update him to the same style that my new heaven's blaze has now.

Surprisingly, that AC has got good defenses, yes, very good defenses for a lightweight. (it's a fake-middleweight though...)

It's missiles burst ability have been reduced, but it now can go faster. The OB has been removed though, but the AC is more nimble now.

Before someone says something about the WASP... I am NOT changing it. Tongue
P.S, forgot. Follow the back unit placement that's WRITTEN not the one I took on the photo. The AC looks nicer then.
i don't know. I always thought that the radar on the left side was so damn ugly and out of place. the picture looks just fine.
Well, it's just a matter of taste I suppose. Do you prefer a missile on the left and cannon on right, or the opposite? XD

I'm surprised no one made comments on that odd change (mostly you as you've seen all the previous versions of Alastor XD)
cannon on the left missile on the right. but in the case of a radar back unit i like it on the right and a missile pack on the left.
Hmm, odd taste... You're the first guy that I see liking things in such a way... BTW, Armored Core no, the PS2 is a discriminating game. It disadvantages lefties... Tongue

P.S: That's the Archangel in your Ava right?
no it's the Preta, a WOB militia mech.
Gah, they somewhat look alike... XD

Archangel is da best... (BLAKE'S UNIT FTW!!!!)