The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core - Destined Encounter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A/N: This is the story about my Character in. The Setting is AC: Last Raven.

Disclaimer: I do not own Armored Core. Credit for the Game goes to the respective company

“Can’t you do something about this, C.H?*)”

“Let me try”

I shoot at the missile artillery with my Sniper Rifle. Exploding the threat. While my partner dashed to the central core of the factory.

I followed him afterward, passing through the rubble blocking my way. Dashed to the Central Core, to destroy the main energy generators. To disable the factory itself, along with the food supply chain for rebels.

I don’t really like this mission. Maybe the reason they tell us for doing this mission is to cut off the supply of the terrorist. But, its not as simple as that. The factory also provide the food and energy to the nearby civilian population.

By destroying the factory means that, we, the Ravens are responsible for killing the innocent even not directly.

“Incoming enemy AC from the East” said Meanon, my partner for this mission.

He is a mercenary Raven that will do any mission according to the payment he will get. Money is everything to make him move, He can backstab or double-crossing you if he got the better payment. That why, he is perfect Raven for the Allied, that have a strong financial power.

Me, is a former test pilot that become a Raven. I don’t really belong to any side. Vertex or Allied. Their way of doing thing sometime clashed with my ideals. So, to avoid deep involvement I rather off not joining any faction.

“That color and the emblem…” I commented from I see on my monitor, “Its him...”

“The Black Wing…” said Meanon, completing my sentence.

The one being said one of the strongest Four, consisting Jack-O a Charismatic Vertex leader, Evangel the leader of the Alliance, Zinaida the Female Independent Raven, and Him, the Black Wing, a Independent Raven that have a nickname a Demonic Raven.

He aims his Karasawa Model gun to us, and Shoot it right in the trajectory to my AC Core.

I avoided it, Barely. It still consumed my right hand though.

“Kyaa!!” I screamed as I recovered from the shock to my unit.

Losing my sniper rifle, made me readied my Missile launcher backpack.

Before I was able to aim it properly, The Black Wing disappears before my eyes. Meanon, who at my side, pushed my AC aside, dodging for the Bullet shot from the opponent.

“Pay attention stupid!!” said Meanon to me.

He fired all his Micro missiles and his double machine gun towards the Demon. Which avoided perfectly by the target. His agile movement and superb piloting making him so hard to hit by a weapon.

“D*mn you!!!” Yell Meanon as he trying to circle the opponent.

The Black Wing activates its Over Booster and Slashed His MOONLIGHT. Splitting Meanon in half. It happened in the seconds. I bet Meanon can’t reacted in time to block it.

Then the Demon turn his attention to me.

I readied my Energy Sword to anticipate his attack. Crossed it in front of my core, to prevent what he do to Meanon to happen to me.

It happened in flash…

He slashed my AC right leg, rendering my AC immobile.

He point his Saber to my cockpit “Get Out from there…”

“Wha..?” I ask in confusion

“Get out..I gonna destroy it” said him again. Lifting his MOONLIGHT high

I open up the cockpit and dashed out. Don’t want to get slashed along with my AC.

He Slashed my AC Core, making it explode.

But, he shelters me from explosion with his AC. That I can get out from the explosion unharmed.
Because of the explosion of my AC, the Alliance attack team pulled back, because their hired Ravens were K.I.A . The mission is considered failed. The factory is save.

But, not knowing that I am alive, they left me alone here.

The cockpit of Black Wing opened and a pilot came down from it.

He opens his Helmet. I can see the young and handsome face. He have a black hair with a clear Green-colored eyes.

He gaze warmly to me. His calm stare make my heart pump hard.

“They left you alone, are you a hired Raven?” said him

“Yes, I am” I answered him with a stiff tone.

“Don’t be scared” said him again “Come with me..”

“Eh?” I don’t understand what he saying

“Come with me to my base” He said as he reach out his hand to me “I can’t left you here can’t I?”

“But…”

“You can call for help from my there” he walk closer to me, patted my shoulder lightly “Don’t worry, you’ll be safe there”

“O-okay…” I said groggily

Then not for long his transport arrived, I go with him. He has a female companion, his operator. Her name is Sheila Cadlwell and a his mission analyst Ed Weisz a middle aged guy with a warm heart.

I spent about three days in Black Wing nest before I picked up by Flight Nest, my former teammates picked me up.
Not Finished yet. Please wait, I'll post it soon ♥