The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: [*NSFWOFYS] readers, this is a whole new world.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title: RR party afterwards?
Author: Hanna
Rating: B for Bakla
MULTI CHAPTER ON GOING
Characters: Fox, Jobet, mentions of the other members of RR
Summary: Fox is anxious about meeting Jobet for the first time!
WARNING: long and drawn out since i can't stop laughing. brain stopped working somewhere

NOTES: everything here is pure fiction people.
ahahahha

CHAPTER 1

That day was a Saturday. A very normal Saturday considering that the RR republic decided to meet up in Ricky's house to play games. Socializing outside of the internet for once and not posting replies in threads or posting retarded images. For once they will be talking in real life, face to face. This was something new and Fox was very excited to be there.

Of course he wouldn't be as excited as he should be if he hadn't known that Jobet, his long time online friend was going to be there. All those nights he had spent chatting with him and replying to him in RR with all those cute smiley faces will now face judgment. You can't completely like a person through the net, or more so be his friend if you haven't met them at least once. Considering their long online relationship with each other, he wonders if Jobet will like him in RL and be as friendly towards him as he was in the forums.

Nervously brushing his hair away from his face, he tightened his grip on the plastic bag he was carrying. Inside were the models he would show Trace and the other guys during their kit bash. He also brought the HGUC Hazel II that he wanted to show to Jobet. It was hot and humid and the fact that Trace's girlfriend was late was eating away on his nerves. What if Jobet liked it when people were on time? Surely, he wanted to make a great impression on the guy. Jesus, that woman is such a headache sometimes. Hanna arrived 30 minutes late and by then Fox was already at the end of his wits. He asked Hanna if she would like to rest up first before walking to Ricks house, hiding his irritation and trying to be a proper gentleman. Gratefully, she refused and they set out to Ricky's house.

Fox felt more nervous as they went closer and closer. The house was further away than he had expected and he was already sweating by the time they hit Galaxy St. Great, just great, Fox thought, wiping the sweat from his brow, not only am i late but I'm sweaty too. Jobet will REALLY think im a smelly otaku by the time he meets me. He frowned at the thought and concentrated on walking.

Soon enough, Rick y's maidwas there to greet them by the gate, letting them in his big house. The other members were already there. Mark was killing Goat in tekken while doom trigger cheered for them. Raffy was fiddling with the controls of his AC. Cz was lounging on the couch along with Ricky. Everyone was excited to open Cab's big box of toys from Japan. Fox deposited his wares by the sofa and sat next to Rick. He breathed a sigh of relief when he noticed that he was actually earlier than Jobet but this was soon replaced by anxiety. What if Jobet decided not to come? What if he already went here and left? What if Jobet just decided to stay as an anon in the net? Surely he's worth more than a person who comments on posts to Jobet. Atleast he's worth seeing in RL, right?
"So, where's Jobet?' he asked Ricky as casually as he can muster. He hoped Ricky wouldn't catch the nervousness in his voice. Ricky just shrugged 'I dunno, traffic maybe.'

Frustration maybe the only word that can describe what Fox felt after that. He played AC, tried Tekken, even surfed the forums in case Jobet decided to post that he's not coming. I should have given my cel number to him or something! DAMMIT!! Fox thought. Or maybe this shirt Im wearing is bad luck. he wished he hadn't worn his white shirt with the word 'Flirt' emblazoned in front. He had an inkling it was bad luck. After RR have eaten their Philly cheese steak sandwiches, Jobet finally arrived.

this is just a teaser. will continue this later or maybe tomorrow
peace Happy)y

ok so a winrar
have a drabble since im kinda busy for today
Nix x Rick
slight Trace X Rick

They always met like this.
Shoving his cellphone in his pocket, Nix gingerly closed the gate. Looking back at the house, he could still hear the laughter of the Ravens inside. They're probably still playing AC or Tekken and eating pizza. Shrugging, he made his way toward the dark playground a few meters away from Jake's house. The night was cold, and a little windy. The lamp posts halfway to the park were closed. There was no basketball game tonight and the basketball court Nix crossed was empty. Save for him and a lone jogger the park seemed deserted. wrapping his jacket closer to his body, he walked faster and saw a figure sitting in one of the swings. A figure wearing glasses. Rick he thought, walking faster and waving, trying to get Rick's attention. Rick waved back and greeted him with a small smile. Nix took the empty swing next to him.
After a pause Rick asked 'How are the people?'
Nix shrugged 'Okay, i guess. They were playing video games when i slipped out--- And they didn't notice me, promise!' he added when Rick looked at him with questioning eyes. The creak of the swings filled the air when Rick didn't answer. Nix almost jumped when Rick began to talk
'You know i feel a little guilty-- with not joining the guys inside and just meeting you here' he adjusted his glasses and looked across the park to the empty roads 'Trace seemed a little baffled when i canceled going to the meet-up--i mean, he was asking me to go have some burgers with him or something after the game and i said i had stuff to do and look at me right now' he looked down, 'I'm here with you.'
Nix smiled and poked Rick on the shoulder, 'Hey, doesn't matter anyway-- what matters is here we are' Ricked looked up at him curiously 'you texted me to meet you here, and now im here and we're talking and that's what matters, right?' He smiled at him. 'They probably won't even notice im gone or that they will ever know i went out and met up with you' he sighed ' and don't talk about Trace- you know i get jealous, you're always meeting up with him and sometimes he even drops by your house unannounced' he frowned 'I wish i lived a little closer...meeting up with you whenever there is an RR meet is kinda awkward you know--um--yeah--when you're....in...a...relationship' Rick huffed 'Well it's not my fault i fell in love with you! and you did the chasing, thank you fucking much!' He crossed his arms across his chest and glared at him Goddammit he's too cute Nix thought, no wonder i had to steal him away from that effin' modeler He laughed, 'Well we gotta tell him sooner or later, we're gonna get a cold if we keep meeting in the middle of the night" he coughed 'and i wanna see you in daylight, for once'
With a hmpt, Rick stood up and and looked down at Nix, 'This saturday..'
'What?'
'I said this Saturday-- i'll tell him this Saturday' Rick sputtered before briskly walking away to his parked car. Nix watched him go, start his car and drive off. He walked slowly back to Jake's house while the wind blew across the park. Maybe he should set a date on Sunday then. In the afternoon. He always wondered what Rick would look like in the afternoon light.

the end

author's note
drabbles are always fun to write..ahhhh