The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Apocrypha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apocrypha (false knowledge)

[Image: Apocrypha.jpg]

frame
SR2 - 30 cooling, 50 shell defense, 20 energy defense
HELIOS - 30 cooling, 50 shell defense, 20 energy defense
8FG - 40 cooling, 60 shell defense
DINGO2 - 40 cooling, 40 shell defense, 20 energy defense

internals
VULTURE2 - 100 booster heat
F73H
G91 - 100 energy output
HAZEL2 - 30 energy drain, 70 cooling

armaments
KINNARA
RM3
PIXIE3
M2

optionals
AMINO
069ES
071EC
07SLA
079L+
CODON
MARISHI

Something i've been playing for a few days now, constructed from a frame that i remember using some time back. It's pretty light and nimble, able to keep up with uber Zinny. The missile system helps early in fights while the machineguns are best in close-quarters. This is mostly a "for fun" frame, and not something i'd wanna use in a tournament.

My usual tactic of exhausting missiles first from afar, dropping them then closing-in with the guns works okay with this one. I remember testing something like this against CZ, Serene and AEA1 a couple of years ago. Everything was the same except it had a GAST instead of the M2 and it seemed to hold its own during one-on-one matches.
A few ACs can hold vs Zinny better, but my old staple looks a lot like yours, except it had an 98E2 core and other few tweaks.. (aside that it was blatantly illegal and went over 536 Speed... XD)

This AC seems nice, aside from it's defensive issues. It's playstyle is a lot like my old one used to be.

My main AC is a bit like this one, except it stresses more defenses, and has the GAST, and 69M instead of KINNARA.

Maybe try this:

Switch arms to XS
Switch legs to Cougar2
Switch Generator to ANANDA
Switch Head to something lighter... (I'd put EYE4, but that'd make that AC look a lot like my personal one...) Maybe EYE3 or DRONE
The CORE seems fine.

IMO, you don't really need the EC, try removing it, you'll see, it might actually be better for you. Then, you can put SS (stability) in there, to make you less stun-susceptible.
M2 is really pointless on here. If this were for NX or NB then I'd say use it, but since this is LR you're only hampering yourself with it.

If you want to use an MG, use Sylph or WL74M