The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Vairocanum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vairocanum (celestial)

[Image: Vairocanum.jpg]

Frame
EYE - 60 solid defense, 40 energy defense
E2 - 40 cooling, 60 solid defense
XS - 20 cooling, 50 solid defense, 30 energy defense
JAGUAR2 - 20 cooling, 30 solid defense, 50 max leg weight

Internal and motive parts
Vulture 2 - 100 booster heat
F73H
G91 - 100 energy output
ANANDA - 30 energy drain, 70 cooling

Weapons and Equipment
FUNI
M2 small missile
RA2
NIX

Optionals
AMINO
069ES
069SS
071EC
079L+
CODON
MARISHI

First frame created after almost a year and a half of hiatus. Just another basic close-range fighter. Missiles for harassment and rifles and machine guns for keeping the pressure up.
Kamuka ni Subterfuge sa NB!Shock

XS----> Macaque- To improve the def ratings. There's plenty of surplus EN from G91 to run it.
69M + RM3 for a lighter & less drainy missile combo
Vulture2----> 6mm x 16mm styrene tubes
One of the guys in NB's arena? Hmmm , that i'm gonna hafta check out.
[Image: Starks.jpg]
He's just your average damage rusher.
Hah, o nga no. I've forgotten about him. Even the color scheme is almost the same. Tongue

Malabanan nga ulit 'tong kumag na to.
This design will do really well if you're able to stay out of your opponent's sights at close range. The RA2 + NIX + would serve you well at CQ, though you'll be spending much more time spamming the RA2 until you can line up a close burst with the NIX.

I honestly don't like the M2 missiles because of their diagonal arc which overshoots any opponent under long range. I'd rather go for the lighter NYMPHE or the KINNARA for a more direct firing missile system. I would assume that the design is primarily used as a close range unit, so I'd suggest one of the WS FCS (such as the LIMPET), though it will decrease your missile's lock-on speed and range.
The original missile pack for this was supposed to be either NYMPHE2/RM3 or SATYROS/RMG but i settled for the M2/FUNI just to try it out, although these would be dropped as soon as CQC range would be attained. They're mainly used during the close-in flight.

Hell, i've forgotten about the LIMPET and the other WS locks. I'll modify this frame later then. That's what you get when you've stayed away from the game for so long.