The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: SADIRON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ALPHABETTY.jpg]

Pilot Name: ALPHA BETH
AC Name: SADIRON

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: C04-ATLAS hanger
Arms: A11-MACAQUE
Legs: LT01-BOAR
Booster: built in
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: I05D-MEDUSA DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: CR-WB78GL GRENADE LAUNCHER
Back Unit L: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN
Arm Unit R: CR-WH01HP (Legal yan)
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP (Legal yan)

Arm Unit R Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN

Tactics: LGL for spam, GL for power shots, Handguns for CQC

Pros: Longer boost duration, Hanger Units

Cons: Not having EOS means low AP and surplus EP.

I'm also considering going back to it's ealier version. It's equipped with LadyB, RA-dar, and a right arm WYRM sniper(replacing the LGL). It's heavier but it get's an extra 321 EP and 80 AP.
You're going to scratch build a BOAR? O_O
I originally planned for the A2 but it'll take a lot of work and it'll cost me more having to buy a 1/48 scale tank just to get the threads.
Boar(& hover tanks in general) is much simpler and it is more on the competitive side when it comes to PVP.
Well for such a grand purpose, I really should get you those pics ASAP haha. Just haven't been home much, lately.
Doesn't the BOAR2 have superior stats (and much easier to build XD) compared to the BOAR? Or am I mistaken?

Damn, I'm not that immersed in LR anymore. LOL
I was once considering it(was my first choice tbh), but now she's taken. And the back side is quite detail heavy too and I'm trying to avoid that.
(10-17-2009, 09:37 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]I was once considering it(was my first choice tbh), but now she's taken. And the back side is quite detail heavy too and I'm trying to avoid that.

That's one ugly AC.
Panget and useless at the same time. It's called Turbunot(Turbo+ Bunot).
Can JIREN be bought, or will you have to scratchbuild that too?
Look closer at the picture nix LOL

Di ko rin nakita
Ngayon ko lang nagets na mukha ngang plantsa yung Boar.

Ganda ng tank nato, pero feeling ko masyadong mahina yung Atlas para pagalawin siya. Lipat mo kaya sa Eos? Kaya pa ba?
Hahah the JIREN's camouflaged with the LGL. Tongue

I'm sorta ok with atlas. If you're very underweight, it could work. If not, UL2 might be worth a look.
I had a design with a similar concept and weapons: http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=132

The thing works, and I enjoy piloting designs like these. I also used the design above on Nelorio JV, the one who said that tanks are totally worthless (with great success I might add). I don't think your current design can't get any better than it is right now without having to change to bulkier frame parts (I was gonna suggest the GIBBON for greater EN defense, but the cooling downgrade might be a turn-off). Great light tank to use in any situation, though the low defense might become a problem if your mobility gets hampered (like when the JIRENs run out at the worst possible time).
I think without the part bans, a lot of designs would have gone for dual HPs too. I'm also thinking of replacing the arms with Lemur2, just to boost the defenses a little bit. But to be honest, I'm not totally happy with the AP not reaching 9K.