The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Plamo for Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: IMG_1775small.jpg]

As some of you might know, I'll be sending a box of goodies sometime around November.
I'll be offering up some of the space which are still available for those who are willing to share with the delivery cost.
For those who are interested just reply to this thread or PM me Happy

Item requests are not limited to plamo of course, just give me a picture and some details to work with.

In case you're wondering, I am not starting a business here (yet Tongue) so I'll be selling the goods at their actual prices (converted in Peso) + some traveling expenses (I'm not just going to go around looking for the goods for free, at least pay me for my effort and the train ride fees) + your share of the delivery cost (which is proportional to the size your item will be occupying)

Again for questions and inquiries just post here or PM me Gentleman
Woah. Is it okay to ask for things that aren't plamo but still the same size (like figures)? Happy
Hi Cabs! Looks like you have your hands full there. Happy I bet some people are gonna be really ecstatic with the model requests you were able to get for them.

I have sent my request to you via PM some weeks ago. I hope you'll be able to accommodate them. Thank you. Sophie
Cabs, let me know if you come across this like I mentioned in my PM: http://www.konamistyle.jp/customfactory/bm2dx_fig3/

I know it's hard, but if you happen to come across one, then yay! Big grin
(09-23-2009, 02:19 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Woah. Is it okay to ask for things that aren't plamo but still the same size (like figures)? Happy

sure, just provide some pictures of it Happy
(09-23-2009, 05:25 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cabs! Looks like you have your hands full there. Happy I bet some people are gonna be really ecstatic with the model requests you were able to get for them.

I have sent my request to you via PM some weeks ago. I hope you'll be able to accommodate them. Thank you. Sophie

I'll check out your requested items when I drop by Kotobukiya later this week Big grin
(09-23-2009, 09:57 AM)cabs Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check out your requested items when I drop by Kotobukiya later this week Big grin

Oh man. that line made me go "I CAME" LOL
(09-23-2009, 08:46 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Cabs, let me know if you come across this like I mentioned in my PM: http://www.konamistyle.jp/customfactory/bm2dx_fig3/

I know it's hard, but if you happen to come across one, then yay! Big grin

Its hard alright, like finding a needle in a haystack LOL

btw how much are you willing to shell out for these, because due to the scarcity of the item, i'll be wiser to grab them if ever one is spotted.
Just a question for this one though. How is payment gonna be handled?
(09-23-2009, 10:29 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question for this one though. How is payment gonna be handled?

It's mostly on a cash on delivery basis except for items that exceed a certain price range or any special factors concerning the item where I'll ask for a 50% deposit.
Contact DT for deposit payments in this scenario. Happy
Alrighty then. I'll make up a list and PM it to you then. Warning though, i'll be asking for HGUCs that are kinda scarce here. Is that okay?
(09-23-2009, 11:05 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Alrighty then. I'll make up a list and PM it to you then. Warning though, i'll be asking for HGUCs that are kinda scarce here. Is that okay?

sure, I'll see what I can do Happy
this thread is sooo win. thanks cabs! Jason
Yes, beautiful thread indeed. Bringing what RR wants to those who want it.

Yo, Arch_Angel, you still gonna come to the kitbash meet?
それでは...

[Image: GSC080304.jpg]

[Image: Series-Vol.2-Nasca.jpg]

...お願いします! We're not worthy
(09-23-2009, 01:34 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]それでは...

[Image: GSC080304.jpg]

[Image: Series-Vol.2-Nasca.jpg]

...お願いします! We're not worthy

*Eyes sparkle*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6