The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dissidia: Final Fantasy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been playin this shit like hell for weeks now. How do you get the high lvl weapons BTW? Some of the good weapons are listed on the shop, but I can't find where to get the items needed for those wepons...
i played JP version, i think you require certain weapons and trade them for HIGH level ones.
Duel Coliseum or...
Fighting the included/reward/unlockable ghosts offline

Who do you guys use?
I just mastered Squal, and cloud at lvl93, but havn't finished story in it's entirety tho.. Do I need to fininsh it to get colisium?
i use onion knight, squall, and sephiroth. Sephi is so easy to use against com to level up. I forgot what button to press but i usually use the i'ma "fly and cast a spell and it'll be insta break"! then BAM shitload of damage! =D

I kinda wished there was an undub version, i still prefer the JP voices. But i definitely love the game more since i understand what i am doing, instead of figuring things out by trial and error.
(09-03-2009, 04:37 AM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]I just mastered Squal, and cloud at lvl93, but havn't finished story in it's entirety tho.. Do I need to fininsh it to get colisium?

Yes.

And then there's something optional.

Quote:The Secret Epilogue scene can be viewed when you unlock every Cosmos and Chaos Report. To unlock the Cosmos Reports, you'll need to beat Shade Impulse Chapter 4 with every Cosmos character (except Shantotto). To unlock the Chaos Reports, you'll need to use every Chaos Character (except Gabranth) in the Dual Colosseum, and have them each beat a Boss car of their Cosmos counterpart.

There's also the two Distant Glory scenarios which I have to finish, the inward chaos thing D:
Aw.. STILL SO MANY THINGS TO DO!
Damn. I thought I was really going to enjoy Dissidia but probably ony as a 1P game. I noticed plenty of problems along game balance when I was playing against other people at CSB. Only real time stuff are sorta balanced is when you play arcade mode, which nobody wants to do.

Guess I got really hooked on game balance for multiplayer :/
I wanted to use Squall but got too annoyed by his story mode LOL Squall is a very strong character though. I also wanted to use Kuja but decided not to because I see his "man-thong" Jason every time he loses.

So my main characters now are Golbez and Jecht because they're GAR. lawl. Oh and Terra.

(09-03-2009, 07:50 AM)Aruren Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed plenty of problems along game balance when I was playing against other people at CSB. Only real time stuff are sorta balanced is when you play arcade mode, which nobody wants to do.

Players will probably have to talk it out amongst themselves and agree on an equipment "handicap", otherwise it won't be fun for either side.

One way to do this is to choose characters that are within 5 levels of each other and remove all equipment and accessories.
Im interested currently dling it Chair probably would use Squall or Zidane XD
Actually, it doesn't really end at equipment. Note that abilities learned are also carried over regardless of level.

So, if my Cloud which is Lv 30 fought a Lv 100 Cloud, even with both having no equipment on the Lv 100 Cloud would have advantages ability-wise. Like for example, omnislash 5 as well as other passive abilities which pretty much do the job.

I decided to main Zidane while I was still playing it because it was easy to fool Squall players. Then they decided to spam attacks that have invincibility almost the whole time, can't be blocked and have quick recovery. Urgh.

OT: I've deleted it and installed Metal Gear Portable Ops. Kojima's Pokemon game is quite fun indeed. I found a signal benath my bed while I was recruiting. I'm now convinced that I have the boogie man in my team.
Currently grinding in duel coliseum in Dissidia and getting bored really quickly Jason
Mastered 2 characters already, but hav'nt finished shade impulse yet.. This game has Gratuitous amounts of content...
just started and you guys were right Squall's hard to use but plays so damn good when done by the ai TT

Zidane's more noob friendly and his mid -airness is to my liking

I also found out Terra's a good choice too.

anyway question do the ex mode change or those it remain the same?
Certain properties can change during EX Mode. But these differences are hardly felt. imo It's just better to use EX as a defensive burst against an enemy.
Pages: 1 2