The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR : GRIP RYDER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
head : EYE3 0/5/0/5/0
core : C89E 0/5/0/5/0
arm : CETUS
leg : LF71 0/0/0/0/10
booster : GULL 0/0/0/10
fcs : F82D2
generator : LOTUS 0/10/0
radiator : ANANDA 0/0/10
inside : -
extension : GAR
back unit R : SATYROS
back unit L : WB69M
arm unit R : -
arm unit L : -

hanger R : -
hanger L : -

opt : AMINO, ES, SS, EC, L+, GOLGI, R+, MARISHI

note : quad AC. made by using weapon from mid-far distance only, missile launcher added.

tactic : stay mid-far range.

pros : good attack power, great accuracy. good mobility.

cons : limited ammo, too drainy. (but doesn't matter for this AC)
Just wondering. Why the quad legs even though you don't have any back cannons?
just because .....didn't always have to carry some cannon on quad. (Lionheart, at ACO told me that)
well that leg does have great cooling and is rather light XX
Lionheart's also full of shit too. Wonder if he still thinks Gavial are good.

I suppose extra cooling might be good for a weapon arm's lack of defensive stats, but you're running lotus. Might I add you're running lotus with a drainy leg set, which has to affect your mobility to some extent.
btw I didn't use any energy weapon, so I don't worry about LOTUS, and I'm not worry about defensive for GRIP RYDER, it goes to offensive.

GAVIAL is good, but it's too heavy for GR. (mean GRIP RYDER). besides, more drainy mean drain for more mobility itself. (I've notice about many arms and many legs....more accuracy or more mobility is more drainy)
(08-14-2009, 12:34 PM)taurustrin Wrote: [ -> ]... (I've notice about many arms and many legs....more accuracy or more mobility is more drainy)

IIRC the arm accuracy stat doesn't affect ACs. But it's true that FROM counterbalanced accuracy/mobility stats with another stat (DEF, E-drain, etc). But that's not always the case.
agree with the point.