The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR : ETERNITY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HEAD: STING 5/0/0/5/0
CORE: YC03U4 0/3/0/7/0
ARMS: A92XS 0/3/7/0/0
LEGS: LH80S2 0/3/0/7/0
BOOSTER: VULTURE2 0/3/4/3
FCS: MIROKU
GENERATOR: G91 0/10/0
RADIATOR: ANANDA 0/0/10
INSIDE:
EXTENSIONS: FUNI
BACK R: KINNARA
BACK L: SATYROS
ARM R: PIXIE3
ARM L: WL79LB2

HANGER R: -
HANGER L: -

opt : AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, RIBOSE, MARISHI, KANGI

note : standard middleweight biped AC. body frame was based on mascot of AC : MOA.

tactic : go ahead with your style.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Since your frame is theme-based, I won't suggest any changes there. But I personally don't think the weapons suit the AC though I don't really know what to suggest without changing the focus of the whole AC.

How about R2 for the right hand and 75MT on the back instead of having 2 missiles packs, with GAR2 for extensions instead of FUNI. Much easier to use and more versatile in terms of range. I'd personally just remove the blade too, but I won't stop you if that's your style.

Again, no need for cooling tunes here and no need for KANGI too.
okay, I'll try these.
here is the fixed, check it :

HEAD: STING 0/0/0/10/0
CORE: YC03U4 0/3/0/7/0
ARMS: A92XS 0/3/0/7/0
LEGS: LH80S2 0/0/0/10/0
BOOSTER: VULTURE2 0/3/4/3
FCS: MONJU
GENERATOR: LOTUS 0/10/0
RADIATOR: ANANDA 0/0/10
INSIDE:
EXTENSIONS: GAR
BACK R: -
BACK L: SATYROS
ARM R: WR84RA2
ARM L: WH01HP

HANGER R: WRAITH
HANGER L: ELF2

opt : AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, RIBOSE, MARISHI, KANGI

tactic : go ahead with your style.
Stuff at the top of my head: you may want to switch to GULL instead of the VULTURE2. The V2 might consume too much of your energy considering LOTUS has a small capacity. F73H is probably more ideal than MONJU, unless you plan on very quick lock-ons with the missiles. Also, I assume this AC will finish the HP kinda quick to be able to use the hangared blade? If that's the case, I think F73H will be more ideal for single wielding a rifle.

And, yup, KANGI won't be needed (at least in a AC battle.. Single player missions is a different thing).
Quote:And, yup, KANGI won't be needed (at least in a AC battle.. Single player missions is a different thing).
ugh...oh, I forgot, banned ECM.

Quote:F73H is probably more ideal than MONJU, unless you plan on very quick lock-ons with the missiles.
..........both are good but for my personal, I wanna make a bit more lock-on speed for missile.

Quote:you may want to switch to GULL instead of the VULTURE2. The V2 might consume too much of your energy considering LOTUS has a small capacity.
GULL is ok (actuallly, better, except boost heat), but GULL have less boost accel if use with middleweight biped or heavier legs, so I put VULTURE2 in this case. (beside, I'll put GULL if my bot is..., 1. lightweight biped 2. reverse-joint and 3. quad)