The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Badong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 12.jpg]

Head: CR-H05XS-EYE3 (0,0,4,6,0)
Core: CR-C83UA (6,0,0,4,0)
Arms: A07-LEMUR (7,3,0,0,0)
Legs: CR-LH96FA (0,0,4,6,0)
Booster: B03-VULTURE2 (0,3,4,3)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91 (0,8,2)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: I05D-MEDUSA
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: CR-WB73MV
Back Unit L: NONE
Arm Unit R: CR-WH05BP
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP

O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, CR-O86R+, MARISHI

Here's one of the ACs that I prepared for the 2-on-2. It was sort of inspired by Grim's cheesebot that I had heard about before. Basically, I tried to cram as much gayness as I could into a single AC. I couldn't bring myself to use something I considered so gay though. But truth be told, this AC isn't as effective as it looks on paper. BP doesn't work as well when on plain autofire. And just because 1 BP is good, it doesn't mean that 2 BPs are that much better. In retrospect, I'm really glad I didn't use this one.
Single-player mission cheesebot. LOL
Too slow with too small a lobkcbox. It would get buttfucked in 2v1 situations that can happen on teams. But you already seem to know that huh.

I'd personally ditch left BP then put Miroku on as FCS. Then opt for extensions missiles and other back missiles, most likely harpies.

I also see no reason for G91 on it. Lotus sheds weight with just as much energy.
Come to think of it, yeah LOTUS is more appropriate here. But really, this AC's more ornamental than anything else.