The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: i can only draw girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
interesting....i'm really looking forward to this!
Dear Iraya-Sama

I want to be a recent transfer student to Raven High. Father's job requires frequent moving throughout the country, although this last one may be a permanent one. Although acquainted with a lot of people, doesn't really know anyone all that well just yet.

Sarcastic and cynical. Quite angsty and has a bit of a sharp tongue when she gets angry. First comes off as somewhat antisocial although only because she doesn't really know how to express herself and she really is childlike on the inside. Rough exterior is shed and becomes caring and loyal when she gets to know the other girls.

My character's non-regulation school uniform skirt is always cut several centimeters above the knees. Prefers black Chuck Taylor sneakers with red laces and leg-warmers to the leather shoes dictated in the student manual. Always has a black cross necklace around her neck and dual bracelets on both wrists. Forced to wear eyeglasses due to less-than-perfect vision acquired from a childhood of staying up late reading. Hairstyle always consists of a ponytail in the back with her bangs framing her face in the front (i did sport this one IRL frequently before)

Lugs around a backpack that has game controllers for keychains. Never seen without a pair of large DJ-style headphones (trademark item) on her. Walks around with music turned up to earsplitting levels.

Fond of dark colors (red, gray, black). Always wears black pants and red or gray hooded coats and sweaters when going out although is clad only in short shorts and tees when at home. Fan of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles series. Plays side-scrolling shooters and RPGs, although has been recently introduced to Armored Core. Writes fanfics about her games.

Year i want to be in - Senior
Club i want to be in - Literature club, Game club (will be asked to join AC club sometime in the story)
Friends in school are - none at the moment
Wants to be paired up with - too early to tell
Rival is - doesn't really have a rival.
Rivals because - n/a
Fave items are - her music player
Fave things to do - plays video games, reads whenever she can.
Quirks - Personality is somewhat jaded and world-weary as she has experienced both the city-life and country-life during the course of her family's travels, although she tends to let her inner child out during rare moments. Able to curse fluently in five different languages. Seeing cute things can calm her down instantly.

Thanks!

Basically a female personification of myself although some of the qualities have been amplified. This is just a rough draft at the moment and i might be adding more stuff soon.

EDIT - Upon checking, it's sound like i'm a tsundere. Is there a word for the male version of a tsundere or is it a unisex term?
LOLOLOL this is gonna be SO gay. LOL

Waaaii~
Couldn't agree more but hey, it's fun. Tongue
you guys, im sketching the stuff NOW! im also done with the uniform designs....Now to look for money so i can get this shit scanned and posted!! *WHOOT* @___@
If you were only somewhere in the city, we'd be more than glad to cover the expenses. Won't we, guys?

Uh guys?

Anyone?
You can scan them in my place if you were here Big grin
(09-14-2009, 05:19 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]If you were only somewhere in the city, we'd be more than glad to cover the expenses. Won't we, guys?

Uh guys?

Anyone?

I'm the only real guy on this thread.
dear, ME
Hans will be wearing a gray peasuit over the regulated RR High uniform like this : http://gearpatrol.com/blog/wp-content/up...-coat1.jpg
sometimes he wears the sweater vest combo when it gets too hot.
He won't be wearing the RR High necktie and will often go without it. He has a gold ring on both of his ring fingers. His shoes are :
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.o...id=1270606
http://www.planetshoes.com/mmplanet/Imag...detail.jpg
http://www.chippewa-boots.com/order/chip.../27872.jpg

He is one of the few males studying in RR high. He is currently in RR to prove to some girl that he can stay out of love for 4 years but themain problem is Hans acts like a pervert most of the time though he means well (he might steal a panty here and there on occasion though). Verily inlove with his sweetheart, he refuses to believe he might harbor feelings for a certain someone.

Year i want to be in: 2
Club i want to be in: cooking club and book club
my friends in school are: Tracie, Ricci
i want to be paired up with: Tracie, Ricci, everybody
my rival is : Tracie, Ricci,
we are rivals because : for lulz, also to steal some of their stuff
my char's fave items are: cigars, guns, cats, and girl's clothes
my char's fave things to do: perving up other people, bugging the girls and playing pranks, hanging out on fences and smoking
other stuff : selfish but has a weakness for cute girls...being cute

love,
Me

(consider nyong contrabida yung character ko)

p.s. Luckystar X Yotsuba format ang RR high since alternative universe siya from the adrenaline induced world of AC, think slice of life lol
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHWjEKNsCe4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PHWjEKNsCe4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

not really alluding to the story, just the light feeling of this song ^__^)/ parang ganito yung feeling~
(09-14-2009, 07:10 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]He is engaged to his childhood sweetheart who is currently studying in an all boys school.

...his fiance is... a man? O_O
RR gets bishified...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xe2B8Skwybg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xe2B8Skwybg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Remember this vid? Imagine the gender-bent versions there in place of the NEXTs.
dear, hanna

(because Im lazy I'll just post the bio I made when asked by Jobet of course with revisions but still incomplete.)

Chrysanthine Zola R. Valencia ( I wasn't too comfotable with CZ so I made a complete name .. it wasnt easy you know XD LOL )
Raven name: clonezero
bday: 12/20/1986
hobbies: reading novels, gaming, anime, cycling, archery ( she prefers wooden bows but she also uses the profesional bows when needed)

========================== dress code =======================================
( I'll try to be more specific with the accesories in the future )
hair: simply shampooed and lightly combed only a few hairpins every now and then adorned her hair as she likes it as is. She likes to keep her hair short due to her failed maintenance of her hair when she still had it long.

face: She likes to keep her face clean and free from to many stuff hence she only uses lip gloss and will only use make up on special occasions (most of the time forced XP ). Asides from her glasses, which she always wears, she wears small silver earrings. I also liked the choker you used so keep that but only the simple ones and no changing chokers into collars or what not >=(

she wears the normal school uniform with a skirt that is below the knee cap by 4 inches, wears knee high socks, black leather shoes and prefers using a backpack rather than the standard suitcase. She normally leaves her bow at the club locker so she doesn't lug it around much. She also wears a rolex watch her father gave her, something she hardly leaves as she's rather time concisious.

as for her casual wear ... I dunno ... really need help there XD

============================ background ==================================

Chrysanthine Zola, CZ for short ... or Crizzy as her parents wants to call her,started out as a shy girl as early on she was teased a lot for her strange name, her nerdy high test scores, and the fact that she used a bicycle to go to school, she was rather sour on that last part because why should she get a school bus service when she had a bike and her school was less than 2 kilometers away. Early on tv and the family computer was what was left to entertain her as she became more and more detached with her grade school classmates. Another outlet was when an uncle of hers introduced her to archery something she found out she was very good at it, and thus every weekend she practices with her uncle. Thing started to get even better when she got to high school, as a new school and new classmates welcomed her to adolescence even though she started out a loner afraid to be teased again Raven High proved a better place all in all. Once CZ got acquainted with the new school she starts to open up more ... and shows her (slightly over) joyful disposition.

She grew up with simple tastes being a loner growing up didn't introduce her much to popular culture and so just picks stuff that are simple and comfortable first and for most something that stuck to her to this day. Her attitude is mostly reserved when not around people she knows but when around people she knows she becomes more cheerful and (hyper)active.Though not into fashion and the general "girly" click she does have a soft spot for Japanese clothes and cosplaying XD.

CZ's family not much of a help in turning her into a more "girly girl". Her father, chief engineer for a shipping company, has (from her analysis) bipolar disorder because one moment he's quiet the next he's cracking jokes left and right. Her mother, a botanist and a professor at a nearby, doesn't give much advice concerning being a girl she rants more on proper gardening technique and God. Her older brother acts and cooks like the cooking master boy ... well mostly. Most of the time he cooks its great but sometimes it goes wrong and when it does it bad, this turns the random FORCED taste testing into something more like Russian Roulette. CZ has a younger sister who's simply put her opposite; more "girly", out going, and "bratty" CZ's sister also seems to be on a mission to force her own idea's on CZ. CZ also has a younger brother who has ADHD and was affectionately called the "terror drone" by one of her friends.

CZ also likes animals.

CZ still goes to school by bike even though its not as near as her grade school but as she hates jeepney drivers for being greedy and doesn't like to use a bus. She also does it to save her commuting money for other expenses *cough* games *cough*.

=================== disposotion (pending) ================================

positive:
CZ has a green thumb "inherited" from her mother something she doesn't to admit as she still has a still sour spot concerning her mom's profession and what it entailed for her.

She has fast hand eye coordination she claims it helps when she uses her bow but in truth it helps a lot with her tracking XD

She is a certified "siraniko" thanks to her time with her grandfather during summer vacations, curiosity and admiration prompted her to dismantle and "try" to rebuild it. Thankfully after some lessons from her grandfather and her uncle, who was an electrician, she now has a better understanding of it. Unfortunately she does it only as a hobby and as such won't be paying back the 21" TV she was curious about before.

She's quiet most of the time preferring to listen and be a helping hand rather than being at the front.

She is loyal to a fault when she makes a decision as only a very good reason would make her change her mind (aka stubborn).

She is not picky about stuff prefering simple stuff over anything complicated and "cluttered". Concerning genre's and the like for her its depends more on the specific item rather than the whole it was part of.

She's an optimist

negative:
unglorious sleeper: she snores a little, moves around alot, and sometimes sleep walks/talks

gullible: trust people she know to much sometimes making her a target for pranks TT.

slight eccentric/pessimist: though not intentional she sometimes thinks to much about what would happen to her/ that something wrong might happen.

procastinates: she's somewhat lazy which can be a good argument as to why she likes simple things XP.

forgetful: she has some short term memory loss problems. Happens mostly with stuff she don't consider "priorities"

double edged:
concentration: though CZ was already inherently capable of concetration her time with her uncle help fine tune it and really helps her when she uses her bow or when she has a paper to submit the next day. Unfortunately this "skill" gave her a handicap:

being a heavy thinker: when bored or has nothing to do she's normally heavy in though mostly its concerning small matters other times is about some conversation she juast had, and other times she's contemplaiting the idea's she read from her latest book and she als *BLAG* ... wall. Unfortunately she isnt always sitting down while in her day dreams XX.

Year i want to be in: same as whom ever goat would be (just to keep it close to the truth LOL ) but if I must pick 2nd year is nice.
Club i want to be in: reading club, archery & if we're making one the RR / AC club
my friends in school are: hopefully all the rr people XD
i want to be paired up with: no idea LOL
my rival is : younger sister
we are rivals because : we are complete opposites and she's rather bratty
my char's fave items are: plush toys and books
my char's fave things to do: sleep!

love, CZ

other facts:
CZ's uncle introduced her to the English longbow and had been accustomed to it, she has only started to learn how to use the Japanese yumi bow, and truth be told she is finding the difference and all the ceremony a little bothersome, but it still fun enough for her to be interested.

EDIT: added a few more details to the school uniform

EDIT2: added a few more facts and edited the fave thing to do ...
@ Nix > IT COULD BE . XD

but no, its a girl studying in an all boys school XD

also edited this shit. hindi na nya yun fiancee

too deep for this manga
i want lulz
LOL

Whew.

*sigh of relief*
actually okay din yun para sa laugh trip who wouldn't think his fiance is a dude considering the circumstances ... but ... we already know so sayang XD