The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: arch_angel LF: PS2 Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi RR peeps, Jake gave me the idea of borrowing games and copying them to get myself my own copy since I just got a ps2. I also need to replace our old scratched games since some don't function anymore.

Here's the list:

Ace combat 5
twisted metal black
ACLR
Fate Unlimited codes
silent hill 2
silent hill 4
Fatal frame 1
xenosaga 2
xenosaga 3
gradius V
Tenchu: wrath of heaven
Tenchu: fatal shadows
Godhand

as for the meetups, i'll be the one to adjust to your schedule since I'm the one asking the favor anyway. Thanks!
Mark, who are you talking to in your post? James? Or me? Or RR?
RR. My apologies. Edited. Jason

Anyone? Can you help me? Tongue
I'm just bumping this so people here would take notice.

anyone again have these games in their respective inventories? if yes, can I borrow them for a short while so i can copy them?

Here's the list:

Not done yet/not provided

xenosaga 3

provided/someone/ WILL provide

Ace combat 5
xenosaga 2

will just get from store

torrent
Tenchu: fatal shadows
Tenchu: wrath of heaven

done
Godhand LOL
ACLR Jason
twisted metal black
Fate Unlimited codes
silent hill 2
silent hill 4
Fatal frame 1
persona 3
Gradius V Jason

as for the meetups, i'll be the one to adjust to your schedule since I'm the one asking the favor anyway. Thanks! BYOB will also be a good date to make the exchanges.

I'll be segregating the ones i've copied, fixed, or whatever. Tongue if u have, please pm me so i can arrange a meet up. don't worry, as I have said i'll be the one who will adjust to ur schedule.

I await your favorable replies. Sophie Jason
(07-10-2009, 09:42 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]Ace Combat 5
Xenosaga 2

I can take care of these two for you. PM or text me if you want to finalize stuff.
thanks bro! take note that most of these games i still have, and is trying to copy them to a new disc-but sometimes shit happens so i have to make sure.
updated main post
updated second major post.