The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: An RR Commonality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Still ISTP here. XD
The link gave me INTJ. I'm not an Absolute N, as much as I'm an absolute I and T though.

Introverted--Intuitive--Thinking--Judging
Strength of the preferences %
89--25--88--44
(07-01-2009, 03:38 PM)AppleHead Wrote: [ -> ]It says the highest percentage belongs to ISFJ, followed by ESFJ.

Though if we were to speak in terms of percentage, there are a few really strange things about RR's sample.

INFJ accounts for only 1.5% of the pop. yet there seems to be 3/13.
INTP accounts for 3.3% of the pop. yet RR has another 3/13

There's also a bias towards IN's in general.
What does this mean?

The forum has a lot of people whom society would probably consider strange.
In case anyone's wondering, the last time I took the test I was ENTJ Sophie

Remember that this is just for fun! LOL Yes, I find tweaking useless sets of data fun.

Looks like RR really is composed of a lot of rare individuals.

Not surprising since playing Armored Core is something rare in itself.
A bit...accurate...
http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

(well for mine it was a bit TOO accurate...)
INFJ-
Mine was pretty accurate. ASTIIG
Same here, rather accurate.

There's something wrong with being too accurate though LOL
Me too. Very accurate description >_<

Creepy.
INTJ........

67 25 50 56

weird.....the istj and intj descriptions are both freakishly accurate of my personality since I have a tendency to be flexible and show both the traits. Well,maybe because the N part is not very strongly expressed, meaning I have the primary traits of the Sensing trait too. cool! best of both worlds.

after scrolling up, found out, me and nix are kinda similar with regards to being not an absolute N.
I was curious and took the test....gave me an INTJ answer...but i am mostly defined as

Quote:"INFP Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people."

I think i am an oscillatingĀ INTJ+FP. Maybe because of the herbs....most of the time i am on herbs i think of concerns other than my own.However the INFP in me kicks in when it comes to issues dealing with the herb...as i look at what's going on in the world and all its hypocrisy i see that it just whirls itself to deeper trouble and I really believe the world would be moving towards a better future with the herb accepted in society globally which would act as a counterbalance to the cancer slowly killing the world which is tobacco & alcohol.

Quote:"INTJs spend a lot of time inside their own minds, and may have little interest in the other people's thoughts or feelings. Unless their Feeling side is developed, they may have problems giving other people the level of intimacy that is needed. Unless their Sensing side is developed, they may have a tendency to ignore details which are necessary for implementing their ideas."

Since i am a *schemer* geared towards the good things, namely for the HEMPIRE...i still need to develop my sensing side which I feel that my future experience in Vancouver will definitely help. I think that the INTJ in me is my personality that projects events that were thought up in my mind and i work on to make it a reality much like synching up with imagined reality to "true" reality. I like to think out aloud **in forums only since i can concretize to the best i can with the medium of text**....hence most of the stuff i post in this forum i use as an extension of my memory which i will go back and read in the future for lulz and for reflection to how i was, and how i am *as i read it* and how i'll be in the future with the **combination of past and present**...you are all part of it and thanks!

Especially to Mix for holding up this site and for making the decision to make one.....i mean think of the other possibilities if RR never had a website,,,,maybe a lot of us won't even get to meet each other....even this thread won't exist...Apple wouldn't have a website to dump MEME things about CLONE! But since it happened...well it happened! Ok i'll stop thinking out loud now and end my LONG RANT.
INTJ's description makes me remember a lot of things I needed to work on. XD;
Apple, is this enough material for your paper or do you need more? LOL
(07-05-2009, 01:00 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Apple, is this enough material for your paper or do you need more? LOL

This isn't for any sort of research at all. The field sample and testing methods won't pass as scientific criteria. It was just something I noticed while browsing through the personality tests before. I thought you guys would be interested in what the results would show as a whole, and I think I was at least partially right. Smile

I don't think MBTI should be taken too seriously either. Oftentimes what the description says is true is merely an ideal description of how one would describe him/herself.
(07-05-2009, 03:19 AM)AppleHead Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think MBTI should be taken too seriously either. Oftentimes what the description says is true is merely an ideal description of how one would describe him/herself.

True. It may be too much on the ideal side, but it still says a lot about our personalities.
This thread is old but I am also a fan of personality tests or should I say interested in its simplicity. its essence is that it helps a person understand himself and others. You are given an idea of how person will behave or and act. It helps you understand the differences between people from another perspective without having pushing your belief on others.

I am INFP. when I first took the test I was INTJ then i took other exams then I was an ENFj then an INFJ ENP,then INFP. Well I had doubts about the results of the test but as time went on i began to understand when I took the test my head was not clear or I had a lot of things going on my head and when my head was finally clear i was an INFP at core. I was disappointed with INFP since I like ENFP or ENFJ better traits. I just realize I was not comfortable with being an INFp but now I know better that I am INFP and I love being one.
Did you just take an online one or did you take the actual MBTI? Online psychological tests are fun but hardly reliable. Trust me. I'm a psychometrician.
i took humanmetrics and cant remember the others. and i also took the keirsey profile?
i havent took the actual mbti.
yes i know your right that they are hardly reliable but that was the result of the test i took.
any suggestions where i can find a more reliable and accurate test?
Pages: 1 2 3