The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Life Size Gundam In Japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's done! And it deserves its own thread Clapping

[Image: biggundam.jpg]
I dig it!

Does it move though?
I wish it does, its the ultimate model kit. Scale 1:1! Big grin
(06-10-2009, 05:17 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Does it move though?

North Korea is fckd!!! Jason
(06-10-2009, 05:21 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2009, 05:17 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]Does it move though?

North Korea is fckd!!! Jason
Epic win.
Would be really awesome if they also created a red Zaku-II to go with it. Tongue
This is clearly Japan's response to NoKo's missiles.

OF COURSE Japan wouldn't say it can move and such. Back in WWII Japan never revealed that they had submarines that can launch aircraft. They always keep a little surprise hidden somewhere. We should hurry our construction of Wanzers. XD;

Btw, the eyes light up and the head turns so far.
Clearly, this is just one step in the plan of finally bringing Japan's dream missile defense system to light.

[Image: japanmissiledefense.jpg]
LOL. Doraemon's their last line of defense. LOL
why is there a commercial airliner in the mix???
In case anyone's wondering, the ship before the gundam is
Space Battleship Yamato.

I think I see a tachikoma in the list, too.

(06-11-2009, 02:07 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]why is there a commercial airliner in the mix???

It says ABL, so that's probably the air-borne laser that's being developed by the US military now. Japan's SDF buys a lot of equipment from the US.
oki and yes thats a tachikoma it seems ... what Im wondering know is wat shinku will be able to do to the missile ... hmmm
I can't believe there's a Shinku but there's no DESU.

I'm not sure what the airliner is either, though I'd really like to presume it's a cheap effort to mimic Veritech technology.
Nope, tama sinabi ni Jake. That's a jumbo jet with a laser for shooting down missiles.
A jumbo jet with most of the fuselage taken up by the laser itself along with its power source. That thing's gonna be real cramped.

Although if it ever comes to a point when they really hafta deploy that thing, we'll know that the world's gonna be real screwed up. WW3 anyone?
Pages: 1 2