The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Collared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collared is an administration, not a team, that was recently created to host a number of tournaments and events. Along with each event, we track the progress of each individual after registering to take part on our ladders.

We also have a recorder, Niji, who will also ref matches on the PS3 when available. In addition, we're also always looking for new referees to handle different times and allow more participants to try and up their ranks on the ladders and get on top of everyone else.

The only requirement to participate is that you register your information, then all you have to do is say if you'll attend a tournament or not, and show up. Or just pick a fight with another person on the ladder. Etc etc.

In short, this is good shit, go check it out. If you have any questions, this probably answers it.
Good stuff, I guess. The only problem I see is the increased prominence of fA's inherent lag problem, since we are going to be much further from most of you guys.

Also, I like your avatar.
PS3 did get a patch that did some reworking of the fA Netcode, didn't it?
I hear the 360 got one, therefore the size for reg 1.4 for that system was over 130MB IIRC. The PS3's was definitely under 400Kb which I'd assume there was no netcode fix for the PS3 version of FA. In practice the game runs pretty smooth on off-peak hours online, but on peak hours, lag is just horendous.
lag is the reason ps3 tournaments are a problem
No problem with trying though. I'll see if I'm free this weekend.
actually i think it did. US fa has less than 400kb firmware update but japanese has 130mb. Presumably the US already has that netcode so there was no need for updates
(08-22-2009, 02:26 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]actually i think it did. US fa has less than 400kb firmware update but japanese has 130mb. Presumably the US already has that netcode so there was no need for updates

Or it could be FROM leaving out the English-speaking portion of their fans out in the cold. They've done that before when they took out the online component of the NA release of Another Age.
nah,heard it's Ubisoft's job to translate existing regs. So,it'll probably their fault if we didn't get it. They should have anyway,they don't satisfy their customers too much. They even made Fa's loading time better than the japanese version if you only knew Hmm
lol at obscure advertising his ladder throughout entire internet.