The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC3p Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Been playing all morning long. I dunno about you guys but the AI seems a bit more aggressive than i last remember. Well, for the in-mission enemies at least. The gooks in the arena still behave like they did in the PS2 version.

Oh, and my left thumb is getting quite a workout but he's holding on just fine. LOL
AC3 Portable is available for download on PSN US store for PSP go. Presuming it's english,imma go buy it next week
Shiiit. I really need a fixed PSP now.
DLing right now. Damn, i hope this one really works.
Damn it!! PSN prepaid card is out of stock on our place! this is so depressing...
It works! It works! It works!
Rick/Fox/Goat/BD/whoever, maybe you can do a short AC3P review. It'll make a good blog post. Big grin Even just a post on how the game feels compared to the PS2 version.
We need to test adhoc multiplayer on Saturday to see if it's competition worthy as well, so Fox and Grim will be bringing their PSPs this weekend. If anyone else can bring theirs, maybe we can test out if 4 player AC is feasible with acceptable lag.
Semi off-topic reply but that won't be possible for me. My brother went to Ilocos for his semestral break and he borrowed my PSP. Maybe the other eaters can bring theirs in place of mine.
Mine can be used, but someone has to put the game in.

Rick, maybe if you're passing by beforehand you could bring it in a usb?
yup yup, no problem :p
i just discovered the US release yesterday, damn, it flew under my radar. Replaying again anyway
I'm soooo tempted to get a psp now >< danggit

lol
My hands...they hurt. T_T
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8