The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Your Raven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If you had a description in the arena, what would it say about you?

second profiles for guys who lose (like with the rank 1 guys) are also welcome.
Name: Judecca 'Grimlok' Crowley
AC: Invictus

Arena Description (this one takes the cake): Noble in victory, gracious in defeat. He carries the tactics of a military strategist and combines them with the heart of a lion. Fearless but under control. Truly an opponent worth fighting.

How's that for 'self-serving?' LOL
Name: Wizard of Oz

Description:
Once a test pilot working for Kisaragi, but shortly after Navis came, he left the corporation and joined the ranks of Raven's Ark. This pilot prefers to tinker with the new parts he bought. He is also known for vanishing after the match ends.
Here's mine...

Pilot Name: Jaeshi Asca
AC: Absolute Zero

Known to be naturally calm and silent, his attitude changes as he gets hyped in battle. His AC is equipped with a new model cockpit he designed which makes it unusable to others.
Now, this isn't really applicable to me, but its how i'd like to think of my in-game personality.

Name: Dryden "Ghost" Gossard
AC: Orion

A grim and taciturn raven, Ghost prefers to let his guns speak for him. Totally merciless on the battlefield, he has been known to destroy opponents even though they have already surrendered. He views death as the only constant in his life, seeking it everywhere he goes.

*more stuff in progress*
Pilot Name: Twin-Skies
AC name: Nito'ichi

Nicknamed:
Considered a veteran "Old Salt" by his fellow ravens. Like his namesake, Skies bears a strange dual personality; known by newcomers for his sunny and humorously hot-aired disposition, but equally notorious among fellow veterans for his storm-like unpredicability and persistence. His AC fits this style, being built to engage at ranges that throw his opponents off balance.
AC Name: Black Fairy
Raven Name: Artificial Clown
Consort Name: Nocturnal Serenade

A former mercenary MT pilot that worked for Mirage and Crest. Now working as a Raven that is sadistic. He enjoys a lot whenever an opponent is suffering. The pilot is also neurotic when outside an AC and is known for his overuse of drugs to 'control' his nerves. Very calm and very indifferent whenever the pilot is fighting in the arena.
Pilot Name: XA-26483-EX2
AC Name: Anomaly
Description:
A new generation of battle AI created by Kisaragi, this version constantly adapts to opponents battlefield tactics. The AI is know for its superior data processing abilities, and can change tactics according to the progress of the battle. Several errors occur in the AI's controll code, and it has started operating autonimously. Its battle tactics usually involve death-from-above attacks. The AI is evolving, and has even taken on a personality.
TRY THIS!!!

The Sky Siblings
Pilot: Blood Sky
AC: Hell Fire

Brutal and blood-thirsty, this Crazy pilot cares for nothing more than himself. he listens to nobody but his older sister Light Sky. What this guy loves more than money is a good fight. He's very dangerous. It's not surprising that the bounty on him is really high

Pilot: Swallow Sky
AC: Swift Claw

Although her bounty is almost the same with her younger sibling, Vulture Sky, It's because she can control him. be careful with her though. if you find her, you'll definitly find the other. she's also no pushover as a raven.

Pilot: Sunlight Sky
AC: Final Shine

Unlike his younger Siblings, He's a nice guy but too trusting for his own good. don't bother luring him into a trap though. he's been in to a lot of traps and those who made them were naver heard from again. Rumor has it that he sometimes goes berserk when he's angry and shows no mercy. I'd avoid fighting him if i were you.
Being the oldest of the siblings, He's rumored to be stronger than Blood Sky. that must be why he's not dead yet. he looks up to jack even thoughhe's not a mamber of vertex.
Pilot name: Luna Moonchild
AC name: Moonlight

She joined the Ravens to follow in the footsteps of her father. Pilot has been known to sometimes blank out in the middle of a battle, especially if a fight takes place during a full moon. Combat capabilities are exceedingly higher in this state but she retains no memory of the events that transpire. Currently, there has been no explanation for this behavior.
here's mine

nameWhistleyudo kamiya
AC:Sublimer

description:
a human plus escapee at the age of 13.since he's an escapee,he was considered half human plus. at the age of 15,he became a raven with his AC sublimer.he's an excellent raven and was able to complete the ninebreaker training program and became one of the best,hence he called his AC sublimer which means excelent Smile
heres two characters I've been thinking of for my fanfic:

Lumina
AC:Sin's Rain and Cain

An oddity in the very sense of the word, Lumina is rarely seen. The only times he is seen is during a mission with his brother, or fighting in the arena. He loves only to fight, nothing else.

Evangel(not the same as LR's)
AC:Arc Fire XX and Abel

He is a very laid back person. In sharp contrast with his brother, he is usually seen tinkering with his AC, or walking the halls of the ARK, thinking aloud. He does not like to kill, though if he had to he will.
Pilot: Moonlight_R.
AC: ?

A Raven who always maintains a low profile. Often alone at times and keeps for himself. Very serious in life, has his own philosophies... but has a good sense of humor. No AC name was known for he has customized many of his units. Also called the "White Raven" for he is a Nurse. When not piloting AC, he is seen driving and drifting his 1983 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT APEX (AE86). When engaged in an AC fight, he is known for his so-called "Tofu Style" of piloting.

=^.^=
Pilot: OneSixOne
AC: Whitewash

This pilot is only happy when he is tyring to break the land-speed record, winning the fight? Who even cares about that? AC design is bipedal and capable of 640km/h before shedding weapons. Tactics are close to mid range, the AC however has issues with overheating and is not capable of aerial combat due to energy issues.
Pilot: Crimson
AC: Tempest

Crimson, an enigmatic young man who recently joined the ranks of the Ravens. He is the son of the formerly 3rd ranked Raven, Flare Kaiser who lost his life in an mission. It remains a mystery who actually killed his father, but all that is know is that the AC was Green with glaring yellow eyes. Priority one is avenging his death, but enjoying life is what he also wants to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6