The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Summer incoming!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
its march again and that means just a few more weeks before summer vacation for most of us and so, as is normally asked during this period of time, what you planning to do???

play, rest, work?!?, or what not.

maybe we can even plan stuff if and when possible XD

personally plan to get a summer job ... just for a change in pace (and the money would help X_X)
For me - Summer Art Classes, Summer Drum Lessons, Grand Chase a lot, work on some R.E. Comics, annoy friends thru chat, work on Anta-Proj and get actual sleep.
Either have fun with some video games and airsoft or it's schoolwork, as always.
summer job! LOL
Work.
The phrase "summer vacation" no longer exists in my mind.
Quote:The phrase "summer vacation" no longer exists in my mind.

Same here. Jason
Trabaho

...and maybe study for a professional exam.
growing some herbs. Basil, oregano, chives, and some parsely, oh and my favorite of course (^_O)
Less incoming customers means I'll be affected financialy due to this summer thing your talking abtErmm.. Is it just me or npaka sobrang init n tlaga!
work...work...work...wala naman kaming summer vacation except dun sa company outing and the inter lasalle...even if it's summer madami pa ding patient sa hospital and maybe some extra duty for overtime and added income...maybe mag aral ng formal lesson sa japanese language...but still, i have no definite plan for summer...come what may...hehehe...mas masaya kasi anything can happen...hehehehe
@ardjin: I meant outside. Our house is'nt so bad, electric fans are plenty after all.
(03-05-2009, 03:43 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]growing some herbs. Basil, oregano, chives, and some parsely, oh and my favorite of course (^_O)

*twitch*

lol seems that the summer months won't be that open for a lot of us oh well =/
Init, init. Ngayon pa lang mainit na. >_>

I plan on working thru the vacation period, and enrolling early para di na ko PMA, and maybe think of some way to make money. Tinatamad na ko maging tamad. Ehehe.
HELLISH WORK....JasonJasonJason
Pages: 1 2