The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Traveling Beyond the Bounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Carl Sagan-Pale Blue Dot-

Seeing the world from that vantage point makes me think more of how we waste our ( *lol not our as in philippines-we're too poor anyway-, but our human race*)resources in developing war tech....

:in little relation to what i said above, have any of you played Snatcher? It's a game made by Hideo Kojima in the 90s.:
check it out, and hopefully with MGS series finished he'd focus on works like this.

SNATCHER INTRO

HAHA, almost forgot, and YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME if you have a PSP.
Here's the ISO plus the emulator all you have to do is put it in you PSP/GAMES folder.
SNATCHER+EMULATOR
It's a shame. The human race long ago (just a bit before the Industrial Revolution) overstepped the boundaries of taking from nature only what we need, and nothing in excess, destroying the balance of human needs to earth's regenerative process. I do believe that we'll be able to live on other planets in the future, but that's outside our lifetimes, or our children's, grandchildren's and great-grandchildren's lifetimes.

I remember William Paley, most famous for his take on the watchmaker analogy. It's a really beautiful insight on intelligent design, and the existence of God. (Haha Theology classes coming back to me now)

On the other hand, I've heard nothing but good things about Kojima's Snatcher. Thanks for the link.
actually boss G it started around the middle ages... IMO at least (Im following a personality theory)
hows snatcher? i was so surprised how 'metal gear' was designed, never knew the mkII was bsed of it, 2 thnk it ws on saturn. i really hope kojima 'snatches' this title again. even a remake wud b fine too.