The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PS3 games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where are cheap places to buy them?

Rick mentioned there was one in MarketMarket (what's the name?), and Mark took me to one in VMall.

Preferably in Makati for me, but go ahead and mention anywhere.
I was looking for BD games in TPC, and a guy(TPC ID: servo) was selling brand new preorder games for 2200 PHP if I remember corectly. And he has used games for as low as 500 PHP. So how much was the lowest priced BD you found and where?
Fox knows the place in Market Market better than I. Besides that and GH, the other shops selling BD games are Data Blitz in Rockwell. The TPC people are pretty okay, though sometimes they don't have specific titles (Like 4A) but some people in TPC can order it for you if you're willing to wait for the shipping and all.
I'm planning on shopping around for Mirror's Edge, Bioshock and Little Big Planet. Then 2nd hand GTA4.

Anyone want to include titles or join in? LOL
Hmmm, if you can find an R1 copy of Force Unleashed that goes for less than the usual price, i'm in. Smile

iTech and Datablitz sell their copies for php2600 and php2890 respectively. Someone on ebay.ph is also selling used discs right now and IIRC, he sells them for about php1k each.
(10-13-2008, 09:25 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Little Big Planet

You should try this. Ninja

/derails thread
(10-15-2008, 05:48 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2008, 09:25 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Little Big Planet

You should try this. Ninja

/derails thread

Next evolution in sandbox games right there.
You might be interested in checking out FarCry 2 and Dead Space. I'm actually happy for PS3 owners, because at least they have games to play now.
Are any of you guys playin any ps3 games online(tekken preferbly)? Just bought Tekken 5 DR Online, and the lag is unbelivable(totaly unplayable..), I know the culprit to this is the distance from one player to another(ping), of which in my case, I'm playin with westerers(explains the ridiculous lag).. Is there anyone out there(preferbly in the island) playin tekken online? Pls PM me.

@Apple: I'll be playin those in XB360 when asian ver comes out. If not, I'll porobably sell my 360 to buy a US falcon 360..

Moving back to topic, can we have a list in this thread(like a price list), that includes location of shops that sell PS3 titles and of course thier avg price..

Currently:

TPC: usr - Servo: sells preordered titles @ 2200Php
Itech : any branch? : new titles? @ 2600
Datablitz : any branch? : new titles? @ 2890
(10-18-2008, 09:23 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]TPC: usr - Servo: sells preordered titles @ 2200Php

The only two branches of iTech that i knowof are 4th flr, Market2 and 3rd flr G3, near Hard Rock Cafe.

My contact there told me that they might be dropping prices sometime soon. No word as to when though.
As part of their opening, Gamehopper's new online store is selling Fallout 3 for P1,899.00 up until January 2009.

http://gamehopper.mozcom.com/product_inf...cts_id=110
Resistance 2!!!

if your trying to find a good FPS fix, with lagless multiplayer.
(10-21-2008, 12:32 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2008, 09:23 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]TPC: usr - Servo: sells preordered titles @ 2200Php

The only two branches of iTech that i knowof are 4th flr, Market2 and 3rd flr G3, near Hard Rock Cafe.

My contact there told me that they might be dropping prices sometime soon. No word as to when though.

Like I told people yesterday, I believe iTech has another branch in Greenhills V-Mall, but the shop's not named iTech. It's called MR Dynamic, although on their receipts they're known by Game One Gadgets. Haha labo.

They sell stuff quite cheaper than DataBlitz. I got my copy of SF4 there yesterday for P2,800. It was R3, but sealed naman. I'm guessing on DataBlitz, a really popular game would cost you around P3,200.
Wow, great find grim, I might get SF4 @ datablitz if I get tired waiting for my preorder copy..
(02-22-2009, 08:19 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, great find grim, I might get SF4 @ datablitz if I get tired waiting for my preorder copy..

Yun pa ang isang plus ng iTech/MR Dynamic. The other shops won't always have stocks of the popular games, but this one seems to have an inventory of them. Also, they get the games earlier than the other places that sell Blu-Ray discs.
Pages: 1 2