The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: If Armored Core didn't exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
IT IS ALREADY MEANINGLESS
Domo Domo Domo Domo
Me Fox and Doc had a good talk about this topic yesterday, and we pretty much came to the same conclusion that life would be so much different without AC, especially because it would prevent the establishment of RR. A good part of our lives have revolved around this organization, and its hard to think what the past two years were like without RR. There'd be so many blank spaces in our memories that, as Fox said, I don't even want to think about it. With that said, we can prolly live without AC, but its hard to think about living without RR.
If AC never existed.. i wouldn't either.
(10-13-2008, 11:49 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Me Fox and Doc had a good talk about this topic yesterday, and we pretty much came to the same conclusion that life would be so much different without AC, especially because it would prevent the establishment of RR. A good part of our lives have revolved around this organization, and its hard to think what the past two years were like without RR. There'd be so many blank spaces in our memories that, as Fox said, I don't even want to think about it. With that said, we can prolly live without AC, but its hard to think about living without RR.

My point, exactly. Now that the makers of AC are..well, whatever.

RR ftw.
Got around to thinking about this if ever AC never happened I would be more of an RPG person one who would be eternally cursing square's F'ing up of Xenogears ( yes I do curse them as is it but I'd probably be more pro-active on the matter) mecha games would probably become more a casual game for me and I would probably be a lot greater with strategy games as I have nothing else to focus my gaming time on... what won't change would be my anime otakuness. I'd probably be more of a loner cause I won't meet a good number of my friends college onwards ... mainly you guys X_X ... that may complicate my current medical condition too ... something that is rather bad for me X_X...
then id have nothing left in life.....besides life....
Well... For me, Sophie would probably not exist.

I might still be stuck at my old job drawing *shudder* fairy tale creatures...
If AC didn't exist, it's because i'm piloting one in a world where videogames didn't exist.
I'd be watching pr0n all day.
Hahahahaha I think BD has the best answer so far. XD
Without AC. I wouldn't be muttering of being born as a Raven in an alternate universe. Especially when im bored... lol

And i never would have known Nine Ball... noooo!
if there was no AC in the first place I may not have been able to experience a simulation of piloting a mech...

i love the feeling of piloting a mech and fighting with it
if RR did not exist i would have never met you guys *sob* and no one would have wanted to see the stuff i draw.

there would be no burger raids

or monthly meets

no meeting up to go look at toys and stuff

no one to be retarded with online

@_________________________________@
Aww. Sad No venue for all this geekery. We'd be hermit geeks.
Meeting fellow geeks is a really cool experience. Without RR, we would've have missed out on a lot of crazy awesomeness. I've actually leveled-up in geekhood ever since i came upon this forum. Woot
Pages: 1 2 3