The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Diablo II: Lord of Destruction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
yes finally I have LOD 1.12 so now what do I need to do for OL play?

currently playing my lvl 22 barb on act 2 I'll probably stick with a act 2 merc the defense aura + shout lvl 1 does wonders for me ehehe
Hamachi and connect to our network.
wat "our" network ok by tomorrow I'll have hamachi up.
I built a Barb from that set using pieces that my other characters have collected. Wasn't too happy with the results though so i'm not using him. I can resurrect him and put him in reserve for you if you want?

-thanks dude.

childhood dream fulfilled hehe
aaaaah have hamachi up so wat do I do now the domain name and password is an enigma ... taskete kudasai!
Anyone have any item or set requests? I just found the folder where i saved most of my loots. Got most of the set items complete and a lot of uniques as well. Don't have a complete rune collection though.
anything X_X my merc is doing better than my barb Im leveling to slowly XD

anyway if ever we meet what I need are dial sword barbarian stuff, spear merc stuff, and assasin stuff >_<
Doc's playing tonight, around 6 or 7pm, I might join as well. Lets just decide who's gonna hose in chat or PM tonight. CZ, I already PM'd you the details on how to join. Tongue
okay okay ... ty ty aaaah one more hing boss what are your levels? I only have my dinky barb >_<
My barb right now is at 31. My amazon is at 42 IIRC, and my Necro is at 89 bordering at 90. Doc's prolly at 30-ish with his sorc.
I have a level 87 assassin, 78 ama and an 86 sorc. I can also use my brother's characters: a 70+ druid, a 70+ barb or a 40+ necro.

Ask Rick how to set up Hamachi, and then we can play anytime as long as you see me on. Generally, I'm allowed to play at work as long as all the work for the day is done (because my pay is commission driven).
gad Im still on my 20s currently levelling an old sorc (21) and my barb (25) man Im way behind you guys V_V

sooo its six wala pa tao I'll check back at 7 then
How to set up hamachi:

1. Go to "network connections"

Select "advanced" -> "advanced settings" -> under "connections":
Choose "Hamachi" and move it to the top of the order.

2. Go to control panel and select "windows firewall"

- Go to "exceptions".
- Click on "add port"
- Make an exception for TCP port 4000 and TCP port 6112, you can choose whatever name you want for both.

...And you're done.
I'm game tonight around 6 or 7pm until I dunno on normal, nightmare, or hell. I'll just help out you guys who need to level or get through quests.
I've finally updated to 1.12...
I played on 1.09 first, then transfered my Necro's 'Gear'.
Now I only have half my storage for rejuvs and other weapons and it will stay like that until I can put it on at LV50.
Damn, I'm gonna miss that AXE.

I'm working on a Bone Caster. Bone Armor + Bone Spirit + Bone Spear Only. LV 25 pa lang.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6