The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: VOOT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does anybody here play voot?

So what is voot?
voot is a 3D mech simulation game made by sega in the year 1998 ( I think ).
Twin stick controllers with four buttons (two buttons on each stick) plus the start button are used.

This game caught my attention because of its hi-res graphics, fast-paced action, complex number of movements and weapon types, large explosions and giant mechs!!!

As of now, sa sm north edsa - quantum nlang ang alam kong may operational na voot machine :sad:.

Kung gusto nyo friendly game ng voot, just contact me... (la narin kasi ako makalaro dun, minsan puro bata pa na nagtrip lang...)
I used to, 5.4 nga lang. (I tried 5.2, but never got really into it). I loved that game so much back then that it consumed a good part of my life XD. However, a machine is pretty rare to find these days and the only known location is, as Jay has mentioned, in SM north.
I played this game before, pero sa arcade ko lang 'to nilaro nung bata pa ko. XD
Wala lang i miss this game Happy used to be one in rockwell powerplant Happy
Actually, Adictus si Cabs sa voot, you should pm him or something(he's very particular with his voot oponents tho Jason ). he usualy plays at SM north edsa..
Well, there's still one in SM North EDSA (AKA SM City) but its version 5.2, not the version 5.4 that you and I are used to. The 5.4 machine has been located in some obscure SM mall, which name escapes me... There's also one in SM Baguio, but the last time I heared, it was in a dilapidated (sp?) state.

To be honest, I've stopped playing the game because of my greater love for Armored Core, despite the large number of VO players (Yes people, VOOT has a large following here in the Philippines, and they're well organized as well). I just played the game with one of the more smaller groups called the "Einhanders".

I used to be 1337 in that game with Apharmed S. XD
oist mas adik ako dyan noh wla nga makatalo sa akin sa lugar namin eh.
Really there still is? w8 baka naman this is the old virtual on T_T
anyways so what was your specialty unit azuma blade Happy mine is specineff Happy

i could never seem to beat you ric XD always a close match Happy halos puro one hit na lang most of the time Happy but the matches were fun and intense XD especially kung maka lapit kami ni ric with his ampharmd XD.
hey DT, im not that particular with opponents.
I just don't want to fight with players who doesn't
have the advanced skills yet. I just don't want to crush
their enjoyment (let them improve first)

Azuma-blade, roninfang lets have a voot session sometime.
Usually i'm there during saturdays, just contact me if you
want to set up a meeting on a specific date.

I'll be waiting.......j/k Chair
Wow, it's been a minute since I've played this game. Although I haven't had the opportunity to play this game in an actual arcade, I was decent at it on the Dreamcast. I remembered I tried playing it the other day, but to no avail, lol.
tatakaimasyou!
misetemorauka... Beating a dead horse

j/k... peace! Angel
<!--QuoteBegin-RoninFang+Dec 24 2006, 05:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoninFang @ Dec 24 2006, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Really there still is? w8 baka naman this is the old virtual on T_T
anyways so what was your specialty unit azuma blade Happy mine is specineff Happy

i could&nbsp; never seem to beat you ric XD always a close match Happy halos puro one hit na lang most of the time Happy but the matches were fun and intense XD especially kung maka lapit kami ni ric with his ampharmd XD. [/quote:f8cfc9b89a]
yung viper2 sa old virtual on ang always ginagamit ko..... kapag sa VOOT yung TEMJIN 747 lng Tongue
Quote:yung viper2 sa old virtual on ang always ginagamit ko..... kapag sa VOOT yung TEMJIN 747 lng
I copy what my brother just said...Wah??
(what I would say)What what what??XD(not play much)<---bad grammar
by the way, isa nga pala ako dun sa pasimuno sa grupo ng "sm manila" noon. hehehe

damn, i miss those events when the "sm manila" and "sm north" groups meet up
just to play voot. Bye Those were the times when internet gaming wasn't yet introduced in the philippines.
Virtual On...
I only played that twice and Enjoyed it...
I used to play in SM Manila...
Pages: 1 2