The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: future plans? what is your plan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
become a pickup artist and a pop star Woot
help the collective consciousness of human civilization prepare in its transition to the space age....sure we have the tech but our society is primitive than ever, we merely accept the products of science but at a global scale we have become the biggest parasites on earth........what is my plan? lol nothing but be a spectator with herbs (^_O)....for now.
to become the king of the world
hmm time to be active again XD tagal ko na hindi nag post sa RR XD
wakekeke
hmm well a lot for future plans XD

1. get into a well known animation/movie production company (pixar etc and stuff)

2. get into a well known game production company (square enix etc etc and stuff)

well you get the idea >_<

3. being able to turn my personal project "Genesis Project" someday into a game or movie XD though it feels like its more fit to be a movie XD

4. Enjoy my job though still job hunting XD which reminds me for now i accept freelance work XD.

5. First things first find work >_< man looking for work is hard now a days >_<

6. or in the future another crazy dream would be able to start my own game/movie/special effects development/production company.

full crazy dreams on my list XD then again the bigger you dream like they say the better XD
Nothing wrong with dreaming big. Good luck with that buddy.
I've had some of my "batchmates" (average age, 19) at school ask me about how it is to be working and how businesses function out in the real world. I've answered their questions as truthfully as I could, and couldn't help asking them about their dreams and future plans at the same time. There's a certain nostalgic feeling hearing the dreams of people who haven't graduated yet, and it comes with a feeling of sadness knowing that only about 10% (optimistically) of them will actually realize these dreams.

It also makes me wish I hadn't done a lot of the stupid things I did in college, because I see a little bit of myself in the kids who don't seem to know what the hell they're doing attending classes. I want to tell about these things, but I know I'll end up sounding preachy so I just don't bother.

Edit: Not saying I didn't want to take my first course. That was interesting in its own right.
(03-11-2009, 06:47 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]to become the king of the world

i cant believe i posted this....
(06-22-2010, 12:05 AM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]I've had some of my "batchmates" (average age, 19) at school ask me about how it is to be working and how businesses function out in the real world. I've answered their questions as truthfully as I could, and couldn't help asking them about their dreams and future plans at the same time. There's a certain nostalgic feeling hearing the dreams of people who haven't graduated yet, and it comes with a feeling of sadness knowing that only about 10% (optimistically) of them will actually realize these dreams.

It also makes me wish I hadn't done a lot of the stupid things I did in college, because I see a little bit of myself in the kids who don't seem to know what the hell they're doing attending classes. I want to tell about these things, but I know I'll end up sounding preachy so I just don't bother.

Nostalgia is the worst, I have the same feeling seeing the next generation of high school students graduating, but don't feel like popping their bubbles.

As for the future, time to get back to working in a lab, at least life was simpler there. I still have obligation to continue to engineer the destruction of the tobacco industries to free the world from nicotine Rofl
LOL @ my post.
Update on plan....

Work and slave in the kitchen for a year.
Enjoy money and videogames....
Move to HERBALIZED CALIFORNIA
Hopefully i'll meet a *cosmic partner/get a girlfriend*
**LOL MORE**
*work in the cannabis industry*
*Activism after building a reputation/skills improved*

Die knowing that...
i wrote my own 'cool story bro' in this cosmic wtf universe.
~~LOL~~
my plan right now is learn to master the trade and production of poultry and quail and build a system of trading for it and eventually come with a shop with much more affordable prices of poultry in our place and eventually later on run as a barangay councilor and captain with the resources I have gained through business.
I agree with sforza that when we ask the younger generation on what their dreams are, It kinda feels nostalgic, because we were like them before, and sad, because of the realization that the majority of the latter are totally unattainable

Ever since my eyes were "opened" and started doing more and hoping less, I really had a lot of my goals accomplished and got things moving. Its all about applying reality to those dreams really. I am not against having gigantic dreams, as I think they could be potentially great motivational mediums for us, but people should realize that while it IS ok, they should be more realistic about it, and as sad and painful as it sounds, they should also keep in mind that some people will always be born with greater capability, not only physically and intellectually, but financially to do what they want to do in life. It's a sad reality, but it's true.

All I can say is that we should get moving, stop hoping that "luck" might be on our side, and start chasing our goals, as we only have one life to live. Also, stop procrastinating as it will always be one of the biggest things that will stand between us and our goals.

One final thing, is MOTIVATION. Without this thing here, you won't be able to attain anything. and the moment you doubt your capacity to fulfil your greatest dreams and goals, everything just crumbles to dust.

*goes back to character*

As with my plans, I think a lot of the people here do already know that I plan on working/moving to Japan through any LEGAL means necessary, till I get old and probably get back here before I die or something.
Get life straightened out. Get married, have kids before 35. Raise kids. Kill a man(or any creature of equal size). Die in my 50's-early 60's.
(06-22-2010, 03:34 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Get life straightened out. Get married, have kids before 35. Raise kids. Kill a man(or any creature of equal size). Die in my 50's-early 60's.

Please let it be a bear We're not worthy
OH SHIT NO!!! NOT THE BEARS!!!!!!!
Any bear in particular?
Pages: 1 2 3 4